Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lower near side rear door side panel

Hayzee

Unfortunately had a mishap with my RAV4 Plug in today and managed to rip off the lower n/s rear door panel. Number of the lugs are broken as well so will have to source a new panel. I think these panels are a sort of piano black for the Dynamic bi-tone Plug in, anyone know where I might get it? Part number appears to be 75078 42050. Or will I have to take it to a body repair shop? Appreciate any suggestions.

Toyota dealer, where else?. My neighbour damaged mine couple of weeks ago, about £100 including clips plus fitting, about 2 days delivery from order. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Flatcoat said:

Toyota dealer, where else?. My neighbour damaged mine couple of weeks ago, about £100 including clips plus fitting, about 2 days delivery from order. 

Thanks Adrian....does it come already painted in the black?

Yes, it’s a shiny black plastic moulding so no need for paint. 

• Thanks 1

Sounds exactly like what my wife did a few days ago - the wheel arch plastic trim bit, but the metal panel intact? 

As @Parts-King said in other thread, and I've had confirmed by a few local dealers, will cost just shy of £100. Bloke in parts dept implied that one of technicians might fit it for free, or at most £15-20 labour cost, because is pretty simple to reattach/replace. I was told delivery estimate about a month tho. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Mike2222 said:

Sounds exactly like what my wife did a few days ago - the wheel arch plastic trim bit, but the metal panel intact? 

As @Parts-King said in other thread, and I've had confirmed by a few local dealers, will cost just shy of £100. Bloke in parts dept implied that one of technicians might fit it for free, or at most £15-20 labour cost, because is pretty simple to reattach/replace. I was told delivery estimate about a month tho. 

Mike... it's this panel I have to replace (see pic). I'll contact my dealer after the weekend.

PXL_20220302_142205699~3.jpg

On 5/20/2022 at 8:30 AM, Hayzee said:

Mike... it's this panel I have to replace (see pic). I'll contact my dealer after the weekend.

PXL_20220302_142205699~3.jpg

Looks good in that colour though Colin 😀

• Like 1

Can anyone confirm that the colour of all the lower trim on PHEV Dynamic and Premium is Toyota Attitude Black? Thanks in anticipation

The number is on the back of the trim iirc its 218 (paint code) Toyota sell the parts pre painted they also sell the plain plastic items

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, flash22 said:

The number is on the back of the trim iirc its 218 (paint code) Toyota sell the parts pre painted they also sell the plain plastic items

Thanks Bob....the paint number's not on the back of the original trim but it must be 218.... Attitude Black..... I'll pick up the replacement trim on Saturday so hopefully it will be right.

PXL_20220519_145418375.jpg

That's the one, it's listed in the EPC as 218 attitude black or part of the "HV emotional pack" (more than likely Jap/euro spec)

• Thanks 1