Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2.0 oil change

Hardy888

I drove home didn’t feel confident enough to go back in so left it knowing I could get aftermarket elsewhere at a later date . Then I got the email asking to score them , so I said what had happened and send back the email . Turned out it was a new Toyota employee in the end re booked and master technician redid all he’s working as there wernt confident if they’d changed the oil . 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

That's reassuring!

Every now and then someone can get a lemon, we're dealing with mass produced machines that require almost perfection on design or assembly to avoid normal problems, and it's normal that bad things happen to good people. Unfortunately...

The difference is how you're treated by dealers and manufacturers, like your case showed. Great for them!

In my case, I cannot speak of an improperly done wheel alignment, but that the work was not done by the Toyota dealership/workshop I bought the car from. The job was done in another famous workshop in Germany with many franchises. I don't know if the dealers can turn off the geolocation of the car, but thanks to MyT I could see where the car was taken and if they drove there with a good 'ECO Score'...

😬

Cheeky people!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links