Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rubber mats for Yaris Cross

pip57

Has anyone purchased non Toyota rubber mats for their Yaris Cross? Any recommendations? I feel that they are a good idea, especially given that I live in a rural location, but for what they are feel the ‘toyota own’ rubber mats are overpriced.

All Toyota OEM accessories are being reduced in price, so can be found for around £70.

• Like 1

I purchased rubber mats for my RAV4, around £80 from the dealer.

Fit very well and reasonably well made, worth the money in my opinion.

• Like 1

eBay and Amazon are good places  to search for aftermarket matts as there will likely be reviews from buyers. I usually buy only genuine Toyota but carpet matts and they are far better quality than the aftermarket. Sometimes there are oem Toyota sold on eBay from Toyota official store and this vendor is often included in eBay promotions can get up to 25% off. Got my wheels that way and saved a good amount. 👌

• Like 1

When I ordered my Yaris cross excel I also ordered the boot mat and rear seat protection plus front and rear mud flaps,the dealer said he would provide these free of charge. When i picked the car up I was surprised to find they had supplied a set of rubber floor mats as well and they seem pretty good quality, I don't know if they came as a package with the boot mat and rear seat protection.

• Thanks 1

The rubber mats come with one of the packs, I only wanted mudflaps but i had them in a pack as they were cheaper and I got the rubber mats as part of it. They are well worth the money I must say.

Thank-you all, I did not order the protection pack as I didn’t require all that it contained. I will keep an eye out on the Toyota eBay for rubber mats … you never know my dealer might throw in a set for free as they did for Peachysheff above 🙂

• Like 1

You can order all of the bits from the protection <plus> pack individually but it ends up being more expensive.

For a 2007 Avensis tho' it should be pretty easy to get hold of some decent rubber mats from eBay at a much lower cost than the Toyota ones.

I did buy some rubber mats, for the winter, and will revert to carpet very soon. Purchased from that well known auction site.

They are "fitted" with correctly placed holes for the driver's side retainers. I was pleasantly surprised at their quality. Quite thick and heavy with a "cross hatch" pattern embossed. Showing no signs of wear at all. There was also a choice of edge stitching colour. I think they were around £25 delivered. No way will I pay £70/80 or more for three pieces of rubber mat!

They did stink a bit initially.:sick:

I did buy aftermarket rubber mats for my MX5 rather than Mazda ones.

They were cheaper and reasonable quality but they did smell strongly of rubber for a long time.