Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Looking to buy avensis 2009 2.2 110kw auto

Mykolas

Hey guys, I'm looking to buy Toyota avensis 2009 2.2 110kw automatic d4d estate. do you know any reliability problems for it? here are some pictures. It has done 300k KILOMETERS not miles. it's for 5300eur. Is it any good? 

Here is seller link(it's in Lithuanian) :

https://autoplius.lt/skelbimai/toyota-avensis-2-2-l-universalas-2009-dyzelinas-20082628.html

Welcome Mykolas!

I think the most important is whether the head gasket job is done or not. If not, with those kilometres it may become topical soon. Or not, if you´re lucky!

You would have to check it from the maintenance log or seller or previous owners.

It is quite expensive repair!

• Like 1

On 5/22/2022 at 4:00 PM, Mykolas said:

Hey guys, I'm looking to buy Toyota avensis 2009 2.2 110kw automatic d4d estate. do you know any reliability problems for it? here are some pictures. It has done 300k KILOMETERS not miles. it's for 5300eur. Is it any good? 

Here is seller link(it's in Lithuanian) :

https://autoplius.lt/skelbimai/toyota-avensis-2-2-l-universalas-2009-dyzelinas-20082628.html

im with avetoy on this one u never know with those 2.2 engines maybe the 2.0 u better engine with but think the 2.2 give bother with those miles   

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links