Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

App stopped recording journeys

R Berisford

I have a new Yaris Cross since January.  MyToyota app worked perfectly well until 18th May.  Since then it hasn't recorded any journeys so it's perfectly useless.

I reported it to Toyota by email and was told there was a server problem at their end and it would start working again shortly.  Come on Toyota  Get a grip.

Server problems are a fact of life.  Not exactly on a par with being locked out of your banking system. 

I have a Yaris Cross and Aygo X. MyToyota app worked perfectly until 19th May.  Since then it hasn't recorded any journeys for both cars. I reported it to MyT app Support. MyT Support replied that the problem was with journeys from May 20 to May 23 and that the journeys would appear in the app. It was five days ago. But today is May 29, and the app still doesn't show any journeys since May 19. They probably won't appear anymore 😞

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links