Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MY22 PHEV Boot Liner

Apothecary

Hi, my first post on the forum ahead of picking up a new Dynamic Premium this week and looking for any useful advice on finding a suitable full boot liner. Usually go for a Hatchbag but they don’t seem to do one for the Phev.

Have searched but couldn’t find any info on the site so wondered if anyone had any experience of finding one that fits?

Thanks,

I bought the Toyota Protection Plus package of rubber mats  with the boot liner, fits well slight lip and folds to allow access to the boot well. I’ve used it for a year no complaints.

1 hour ago, Apothecary said:

Hi, my first post on the forum ahead of picking up a new Dynamic Premium this week and looking for any useful advice on finding a suitable full boot liner. Usually go for a Hatchbag but they don’t seem to do one for the Phev.

Have searched but couldn’t find any info on the site so wondered if anyone had any experience of finding one that fits?

Thanks,

This is the Toyota original boot liner for the PHEV.

Trunk Liner

PW24142001

£59.99 

I ordered mine from Toyotadirectparts.co.uk. It's not listed on their website but they obtained it for me in a few days after I called them

Thanks all. The car is coming with the Protection Plus pack so will have the boot floor mat but I’m looking for a full boot liner (sides, rear seat backs etc).

Hi

Try Rhino boot liners. I fitted one when I got my Rav4 HEV 18 months ago and have no complaints at all.

Sure they will do one for yours, May even be the same as mine.

regards Terry