Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Cross AWD order slots

anchorman

1 minute ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

Please return to the topic subject - Yaris Cross AWD slots.

I have not got a clue what a Yaris Cross AWD slot is.  Scalextric?

• Haha 3

Amended

19 minutes ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

Amended

What’s amended Mike?

Delivery slot for the Yaris Cross All Wheel Drive, I would guess, Anchorman. Letting people know how long they can expect to wait for their new car.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, paul9 said:

Delivery slot for the Yaris Cross All Wheel Drive, I would guess, Anchorman. Letting people know how long they can expect to wait for their new car.

Exactly, you’re having to guess too.  We’ve got three pinned topics on the same subject - Yaris orders that Mike is pinning and changing the titles of into something that doesn’t even make sense.  I’m 64 today, been in the motor industry most of my life and never heard the term “order slot”.   No wonder I’m grumpy.  It’s a clear case of moderating for the sake of moderating.  

• Like 1

So do we need a separate topic to actually discuss AWD rather than just the "slots"?

In the one topic that dealt with Yaris orders, delivery, etc, we had members posting re Yaris Cross orders and other members seeking clarification as to whether a Yaris had been ordered or whether a Yaris Cross had been ordered. We already had a topic for the Yaris Cross, so the topic title dealing with the Yaris was amended to show there was a separate topic for the Yaris Cross.

As regards this topic - Yaris Cross AWD order slots - discussion digressed to AWD/AWDi/4WD, the Suzuki Vitara and the Rav4! So if people wish to discuss AWD, 4WD, etc, of various Toyota models, then yes, a separate topic please in General Club Discussions.

Move on please.

• Like 1

First post here, please be gentle....been lurking because I'm thinking of buying a Yaris Cross AWD.

I have two local dealers, with equally unpleasant and incompetent sales staff. One dealership has told me they currently cannot order a MY23 car (the guy was new and 'didn't know much about cars' - his words) the other tells me they can, but hasn't responded to my query of 'where can I find the spec for the MY23 cars?' (no doubt consigned to the 'too difficult, don't reply' category)

The Toyota web site only shows the 3 trims (no dynamic) and no AWD option. So.... any idea where I can find the MY23 spec, options, prices?

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, SinglePointSafety said:

any idea where I can find the MY23 spec, options, prices?

Have a look at Devon Aygo's post of 29th May within this topic.

Doesn't that just say the MY23 specs haven't been released yet tho?? :laugh: 

• Thanks 1

I'm guessing that if dealers are accepting and placing orders, they have access to specs/prices info that the public does not (and the dealers might not share....)

26 minutes ago, SinglePointSafety said:

I'm guessing that if dealers are accepting and placing orders, they have access to specs/prices info that the public does not (and the dealers might not share....)

Devon Aygo works for a Toyota dealer ....

Yes, thanks, I did actually read Devon Aygo's post (and all the others in this thread) and it's very informative - but no further info on how I get to see the specs/prices/options for MY23 before I order

Interesting to see what Devon Aygo claims will hold up the build - I'd have thought a high proportion of customers would opt for the city and/or safety pack, given their prices and what's included. I would also need the towing pack, for a bike rack

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, SinglePointSafety said:

but no further info on how I get to see the specs/prices/options for MY23 before I order

Here is a link to the July price list. Yaris Cross MY23 is on page 20. It details the prices and options but no detail on the spec. Whilst the Dynamic has gone, an AWD Excel with the same options is now £2K more!

https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/liveassets.toyotaretail.co.uk/price-list/010946_VPL_CVPL_JULY_68_PAGES.pdf

• Thanks 1

Excellent, thanks hugely for this IT Troll

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links