Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Aygo x-play dash vibration

Paulmuscat76

Hi peeps

Im quite new to the Toyota world and just purchased a 2019 Aygo the car itself runs lovely but I have noticed a vibration either at low gear or just as I’m pulling away. It’s making the dashboard rattle then as I drive faster it stops. I would just like to know if anyones had this issue or know any fixes?

helpful answers please 🙏 

Is it like the sort of judder from the engine running at too-low rpm and about to stall, or like a tyre unbalanced?

Is it shaking the whole car or can you mainly feel it through e.g. the pedals or steering wheel or seat or what?

Moved to the Aygo forum

Does it only do it when cold or warm

On 6/1/2022 at 11:42 PM, Cyker said:

Is it like the sort of judder from the engine running at too-low rpm and about to stall, or like a tyre unbalanced?

Is it shaking the whole car or can you mainly feel it through e.g. the pedals or steering wheel or seat or what?

I notice it if you slightly push on the accelerator and take your foot off it leaves a judder only for a couple of seconds? It sounding more on the drivers side as if the engine shakes then stops… but like the first you said sounding like it’s going to stall too low rpm

• 1 month later...

I am still looking for a solution about the judder, but the sound comes from a thick pipe that is attached to the inside of the radiator. It has a bit of a slack and allows the vibrations to create the sound

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links