Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New 2023 Corolla announced

Rhysm

47 minutes ago, simond64 said:

I’d be interested in what they valued your MY22 GR HB 2.0 at as I also have one that is 4 months old in bitone pearlescent with 3k on it

Try https://www.webuyanycar.com/ Yes, you will get reminder text for a couple of weeks but it gives a good idea. My dealer has given me a few thousand more than offered.

Just been quoted PCH on TS Icon - big  increase from MY22 ☹️

pre June I was quoted £333 for 3+35 on 17k pa on an Icon Tech 

same terms on MY23 Icon is £405 

• Sad 1

PCP offers on Toyota website for MY23, continues previous offer 1Sept -3 oct 1.9% with £1250 allowance, wonder what will happen on 4Oct, last year it went to 0% with £1000 but who knows with current inflation

1 hour ago, Tiguan69 said:

Just been quoted PCH on TS Icon - big  increase from MY22 ☹️

pre June I was quoted £333 for 3+35 on 17k pa on an Icon Tech 

same terms on MY23 Icon is £405 

Is PCH different to PCP?

Actual rrp has increased by about 2%, I wonder what discounts they offered, carwow isn’t active for MY23 yet so hard to tell. The APR hasn’t changed

PCP would have Guaranteed Future Value (a ‘balloon’ payment) at the end which could help for a deposit on next car (if value of car is higher than the GFV)

PCH you would just hand car back at end of term.

PCH normally cheaper I think

just did PCP on C-HR as site not quoting Corolla yet. 36 months 17k pa £1250 down is £462 pm so higher than Similar Corolla PCH quote

Decided to swap for Excel 2L obsidian bitone HB. To be delivered by January 2023. Hope the specs on the brochure is true to whats coming. And hope I chose the right color. Lol

1 hour ago, Auris2010 said:

Decided to swap for Excel 2L obsidian bitone HB. To be delivered by January 2023. Hope the specs on the brochure is true to whats coming. And hope I chose the right color. Lol

Hope you ordered the 23 model? They are still taking 22 model orders and I believe the 23 will not start building till January. I also noted the brochure is still the ‘old’ 22 spec?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Auris2010 said:

Its definitely the 23 model or else wont swap for it

23 MY in writing on the vehicle order form?

10 minutes ago, Auris2010 said:

Dont have to prove it to you. 

Never said you did 🙄

When I ordered my C-HR in January I insisted on a 22 MY & it was printed on my vehicle order form.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Auris2010 said:

Dont have to prove it to you. 

Very defensive response☹️

Apologies if it seems me being rude or anything,I dont mean it. 

Anyway, im aware the MY22 have stopped production and all stocks are just being sold ( im might be wrong) any new orders are getting the new MY23 Corolla from September this year.  But as I said Im not an expert  or any connection to Toyota, so we wait and see until it comes next year. I can always back down if the dealer doesn’t fulifill their part. 

• Like 1

I don’t think they have stopped the MY22 production , I’m still waiting for mine end of November 🤷‍♂️ Wouldn’t mind though to receive a MY23 instead 😁

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DC_Ms said:

I don’t think they have stopped the MY22 production , I’m still waiting for mine end of November 🤷‍♂️ Wouldn’t mind though to receive a MY23 instead 😁

Correct, they are still building MY22, but any orders placed after Aug 19th will be MY23 builds

Updates to original information received:

Initial information showed MY23 to be spec'd "in addition to Excel", this has now been corrected to "in addition to Design" this also means no Heads up display on MY23 GR Sport

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Devon Aygo said:

Updates to original information received:

Initial information showed MY23 to be spec'd "in addition to Excel", this has now been corrected to "in addition to Design" this also means no Heads up display on MY23 GR Sport

That is interesting. I have ordered a 23 GR. it’s odd as I have HUD in my 22 GR. Would they reduce the spec on the 23 model? However it’s not a dealbreaker as the speed limits shown are so unreliable 

• Like 1

Yup. The 23 GR follows the Design Specs plus the GR styling and badging, new 18’s alloy wheels no HUD and no power kick sensor tailgate for the HB but available on the TS.  I was leaning on the GR 23 as well but initial specs showed Excel has more goodies and tech compared to GR plus all the mods I did I could just swap it to the EXCEL which makes it stand out more than the GR. 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Auris2010 said:

Yup. The 23 GR follows the Design Specs plus the GR styling and badging, new 18’s alloy wheels no HUD and no power kick sensor tailgate for the HB but available on the TS.  I was leaning on the GR 23 as well but initial specs showed Excel has more goodies and tech compared to GR plus all the mods I did I could just swap it to the EXCEL which makes it stand out more than the GR. 

Thank you and Lee (Devon Aygo) for the clarification. I have upgraded my order this morning to a M23 Excel.

• Like 1

Dealer rang me and if I change my MY22 1.8 Icon Tech HB in Black for a MY23 1.8 Icon in Obsidian Blue the difference is £15 more a month.

Tempted to go for it. May ask for a quote on the TS to see what they can do.

Thoughts? 

5 minutes ago, Danharvey said:

Dealer rang me and if I change my MY22 1.8 Icon Tech HB in Black for a MY23 1.8 Icon in Obsidian Blue the difference is £15 more a month.

Thoughts? 

If you ask me yes, go for it 2023 will have entirely new system that may support the new coming Apple car play that perhaps will change auto tech as we know it. Also better upgraded drivetrain, new Battery, altho looks same car under the skin there will be differences worth waiting for and higher price. TS its much better car if rear seats are needed. 👍

Just now, TonyHSD said:

If you ask me yes, go for it 2023 will have entirely new system that may support the new coming apple car play that perhaps will change auto tech as we know it. Also better upgraded drivetrain, new battery, altho looks same car under the skin there will be differences worth waiting for and higher price. TS its much better car if rear seats are needed. 👍

Cheers Tony.

Only person that uses the back is the dog but thinking of the boot as we may go on holiday more in the UK so boot space would be good.

If he can do me a deal on the TS then I may jump for one.

Dealer also said he would put in a new front/back Dashcam package as they say it's not worth removing mine and putting it in the new one.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Danharvey said:

Thoughts? 

That sounds like a very good deal. I would certainly go for that if you are sticking with the HB. New model on paper is far superior with stronger engine and hybrid tweaks.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links