Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New 2023 Corolla announced

Rhysm

I know someone who's ordered there 23MY 1.8 Design TS company vehicle this morning 😂

• Like 1

22 hours ago, simond64 said:

Usually there is 0% pcp from September but who knows, this year maybe different, anyone seen a price list yet? Anyone know if TS Excel has full leather seats and if in rear too ?

I want them to bring this back. It would save over £1k over 42 months on a Yaris for me. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mojo1010 said:

I want them to bring this back. It would save over £1k over 42 months on a Yaris for me. 

Luckily I got my C-HR on the 36 month 0% deal back in January when I ordered it.

Missus is waiting on 0% plus she can use my employee discount once the scheme is activated again - until then her current car can keep going.

• Like 1

I have just had a quote for the 1.8 GR and I have been offered via email £1500 discount? Obviously I need to go into the dealer and negotiate fine details but any views?

22 minutes ago, Jackfire said:

I have just had a quote for the 1.8 GR and I have been offered via email £1500 discount? Obviously I need to go into the dealer and negotiate fine details but any views?

What finance rate are they offering?  I assume this is for my23

4 hours ago, Jackfire said:

Have u tried carwow

4 hours ago, Kental said:

What finance rate are they offering?  I assume this is for my23

Not doing finance. Trading 2.0 GR. 22 model 

24 minutes ago, Mojo1010 said:

Have u tried carwow

No. I am at early stage for delivery in March. Never tried Carwow

Try via carwow website, usually they have better discount and u are dealing with the dealer direct anyway. Though at the moment they omitted the corolla hb from the quote due to the gen 5 I guess available to order online from sept. 

25 minutes ago, Mojo1010 said:

Try via carwow website, usually they have better discount and u are dealing with the dealer direct anyway. Though at the moment they omitted the corolla hb from the quote due to the gen 5 I guess available to order online from sept. 

Thank you for your help, appreciated

No dealer can do finance on MY23 till Sept, use carwow  as a guide for discount £1500 isn’t enough of rrp, I’m not sure we will see 0% anytime soon

• Thanks 1

I'm wondering about what delivery times are they giving for this one. 

It’s from March, production doesn’t start until Jan

• Like 1

Heard some dealers are offering an exchange MY22 for MY23 for the same monthly £ premium. 

You keep you current car until the new one arrive

Don't know any details, but worth checking with the dealer if they would consider anything closer to the curent monthly payment. Obviously this will be a new contract and more months to repay....

Anyone with some experience already?

On 8/24/2022 at 7:47 PM, simond64 said:

No dealer can do finance on MY23 till Sept, use carwow  as a guide for discount £1500 isn’t enough of rrp, I’m not sure we will see 0% anytime soon

Unfortunately the Rolla has been taken down on carwow for now, until the new prices have been set, so no comparisons for now.

I noticed carwow missing Corolla too, Toyota go live with online prices with pcp in 1st Sept, if no or low discounts I’d wait till they eventually appear. 

I’ve not seen this exchange, I have a 4 month old MY22, sounds too good to be true

I am wondering how sales are likely to go with the MY23 Corolla later in the year when the Corolla Cross becomes available. It's likely to take alot of orders from current Corolla TS owners I would guess. Maybe just maybe the dealers will want to do some good deals on the MY23 Corolla this winter?

Would probably wait for the Corolla cross as well rather than swapping for a CHR. It seems the MY23 corolla is the 1st to get the 5th generation hybrid. When in fact Lexus already using it to their new range. 

I have ordered my 1.8 GR in Juniper Blue today. Yes it’s a gamble but I am hopeful 

• Like 2

Juniper blue looks good, would be my choice. Did you get a decent discount?

1 hour ago, StreetHawk said:

Juniper blue looks good, would be my choice. Did you get a decent discount?

I believe a fair discount. £1500 but I am part exchanging a 22 2.0 GR and their offer is definitely top end allowance so I am happy. Obviously there is no confirmation of delivery just a guess. Don’t want it before March.

3 hours ago, Auris2010 said:

It seems the MY23 corolla is the 1st to get the 5th generation hybrid. 

The Corolla Cross was the first to use the 5th generation hybrid system - Europe hasn't got the Cross yet though.

I’d be interested in what they valued your MY22 GR HB 2.0 at as I also have one that is 4 months old in bitone pearlescent with 3k on it

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links