Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New 2023 Corolla announced

Rhysm

To anyone looking purchase a new Corolla. Don’t just go into your local dealer & pay list price. Use a broker like Carwow & Drive the Deal. You will save £thousands, and still get the Toyota PCP deal, and collect from a dealer (you just chop their profit margin massively). I had to go to Liverpool (an hour away), but saved £2,500 (which equals a lot on the 0% PCP) back in 2020. 

seeing a few posts above about ‘going into local dealer’ - defo look at the two brokers above 

• Like 4

I’ve ordered my23 touring sports 2.0 Excel, great deal,, traded my22 gr sport hb

• Like 2

My dealer just offered me to exchange my current TS for a new TS for an additional £28 a month. I have asked for a breakdown of the offer (trade-in value, GFV etc.) - tempting 🤔 

There are lots of improvements on my23, for that deal it’s well worth it

8 minutes ago, simond64 said:

There are lots of improvements on my23, for that deal it’s well worth it

Yes, I am thinking the same. 

Got a phone call from dealership today asking if I was interested in a new Corolla. I said would it be a MY23 model. Dealer said I don't know but I can do you a fantastic deal right now.  I get a feeling they want to trick the ill informed into buying some old MY22 stock. Plus I said I would wait untill I have seen the new Corolla Cross first. Amazingly the dealer had never heard of a Corolla Cross. Not impressed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

That’s sounds weird, my dealer confirmed my23, remember there are lots of Toyota dealers in addition to your local one. Shouldn’t be any my22 orders left, all should be my23

On 9/7/2022 at 9:48 PM, Gray86 said:

To anyone looking purchase a new Corolla. Don’t just go into your local dealer & pay list price. Use a broker like Carwow & Drive the Deal. You will save £thousands, and still get the Toyota PCP deal, and collect from a dealer (you just chop their profit margin massively). I had to go to Liverpool (an hour away), but saved £2,500 (which equals a lot on the 0% PCP) back in 2020. 

seeing a few posts above about ‘going into local dealer’ - defo look at the two brokers above 

Exactly, I went via carwow and got the Yaris excel for £2468 less than the dealer £24,420 price.

Couldn't afford the corolla excel 2.0 so went for the yaris. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, simond64 said:

That’s sounds weird, my dealer confirmed my23, remember there are lots of Toyota dealers in addition to your local one. Shouldn’t be any my22 orders left, all should be my23

There will still be some cancelled 22MY Corolla about in the vehicle network from people that ordered, vehicle was built then they changed there mind - When I went to order my C-HR back in January the dealer said he had some cancelled 21MY C-HR coming in & would I be interested at looking at the list?

I said I wanted a 22MY & he replied no worries new factory order it is then & 22MY printed on my vehicle order form. 

• Like 1

Carwow sounds amazing, wish there was something similiar in my country lol

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, King Crimson said:

Carwow sounds amazing, wish there was something similiar in my country lol

They don’t have as good deals as before. There are also other new car brokers who were offering as much as 20% off brand new cars, all that before 2020 and Covid fakademic game, . I remember a new Mercedes c180 saloon auto  price £32000 reduced to £23000. And many more make and models , there were unbelievable discounts 10-11-12 and more grand off the dealer price. These times long gone now. At best what you can do is around £2 k off on not so popular cars. On popular one like Toyota hybrids sometimes nothing or as little as £300 off. The dels are cooling off by the day with short supply. Older, registered cats now cost few brands on top , even some 2019 Corolla are selling more than new. 

• Like 1

Using carwow You can get 8% plus the Toyota contribution £1250, on MY23 so give it a go, some dealers won’t discount much but others may, a year ago they offered up to 14% so maybe these deals will be short lived and in Oct the interest rates will likely rise

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TonyHSD said:

They don’t have as good deals as before. There are also other new car brokers who were offering as much as 20% off brand new cars, all that before 2020 and Covid fakademic game, . I remember a new Mercedes c180 saloon auto  price £32000 reduced to £23000. And many more make and models , there were unbelievable discounts 10-11-12 and more grand off the dealer price. 

Wow 10k off new cars is insane, when i got my 2019 corolla i barely got a discount, of course pandemic and the energy crisis limits things but still not a bad discount. Also  i've seen some members talk about 0% apr which i don't think i've ever heard of in greece lol.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TonyHSD said:

even some 2019 Corolla are selling more than new. 

I've been looking for used corolla/chr hybrid models and the prices for almost all of the them are insane, there was a used 2019 chr chic grade selling for 29.500 euro, almost the same price as new. A corolla gr for 38k too, which new costs less than 29k i don't know who even go and buy these cars for that price

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, King Crimson said:

Also  i've seen some members talk about 0% apr which i don't think i've ever heard of in greece lol.

I got the 0% apr over 36 months on my C-HR when I ordered it back in January. There where various % deals at the time depending on amount of deposit & / or how many months the finance was taken over. 

8 minutes ago, forkingabout said:

I got the 0% apr over 36 months on my C-HR when I ordered it back in January. There where various % deals at the time depending on amount of deposit & / or how many months the finance was taken over. 

Ah ok makes sense that 0% apr is for a very short period of time

Currently there is 1.9% with £1250 contribution, likely to rise in Oct, if you get a discount and good price in current car, all good, used prices are high so push for a good price

Just out of curiosity checked what dial I would get through Carwaw for a MY23 1.8 TS Icon in solid white. The best PCP offer stands at £27 355 - this is inclusive dealer's discount and £1250 deposit contribution from Toyota - no further info for monthly payment, miles, etc... Got to contact the dealer for more info, which I did. 

Asked them what would my car worth let say in 6 months with 20k miles on the clock - got 22 reg 1.8 TS icon tech in solid white. And obviously what deal would they give me if I swap it for MY23

Waiting to hear from the dealer now. Hope they come back with something I couldn't resist😀

59 minutes ago, Niky said:

Just out of curiosity checked what dial I would get through Carwaw for a MY23 1.8 TS Icon in solid white. The best PCP offer stands at £27 355 - this is inclusive dealer's discount and £1250 deposit contribution from Toyota - no further info for monthly payment, miles, etc... Got to contact the dealer for more info, which I did. 

Asked them what would my car worth let say in 6 months with 20k miles on the clock - got 22 reg 1.8 TS icon tech in solid white. And obviously what deal would they give me if I swap it for MY23

Waiting to hear from the dealer now. Hope they come back with something I couldn't resist😀

We have decided against swapping a MY22 for a MY23. With the accessories that I would like (tow bar and protection pack plus) and taking into account the higher cost of the new service plan, the car would be almost £60 a month more expensive than my current deal - and the GFV would also be almost £3000 higher (in addition to paying 1.9% interest). Also, there may be a price increase which we may need to cover and a part-exchange offer that may change once the car is delivered in approx. 6 moths time. 

3 hours ago, bunnyrabbit03 said:

We have decided against swapping a MY22 for a MY23. With the accessories that I would like (tow bar and protection pack plus) and taking into account the higher cost of the new service plan, the car would be almost £60 a month more expensive than my current deal - and the GFV would also be almost £3000 higher (in addition to paying 1.9% interest). Also, there may be a price increase which we may need to cover and a part-exchange offer that may change once the car is delivered in approx. 6 moths time. 

It seems this will be the case with me too. Got the offer - very quickly indeed. Without the part exchange it will cost £361.92 over 41 months + £13815 at the end - a total of £28653.72(£1359.04 of which is interest - £33.15 monthly)

If the interest wasn't there I might consider the offer, but with it, it is a bit too much for me at this moment.

They also charge £120 collection admin fee. Didn't have this before 

The interest rates may rise in October, although it could also go down, you could try to get them to offer more in part exchange to counter the interest cost. I paid to get an exchange value to allow me to negotiate and this got me a higher offer which just about offset the interest. Be prepared to shop around dealers as offers do vary quite a bit

4 hours ago, Niky said:

It seems this will be the case with me too. Got the offer - very quickly indeed. Without the part exchange it will cost £361.92 over 41 months + £13815 at the end - a total of £28653.72(£1359.04 of which is interest - £33.15 monthly)

If the interest wasn't there I might consider the offer, but with it, it is a bit too much for me at this moment.

They also charge £120 collection admin fee. Didn't have this before 

What on earth is a £120 collection admin fee? Very stealthy.

6 hours ago, bigblock said:

What on earth is a £120 collection admin fee? Very stealthy.

Screenshot_20220912-235503_Gallery.thumb.jpg.db5118a3636e1939b98208ff92e159bb.jpg

10 hours ago, Niky said:

Screenshot_20220912-235503_Gallery.thumb.jpg.db5118a3636e1939b98208ff92e159bb.jpg

This was included in one of my carwow offers last year as well (I think it was John Roe in Hull). 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links