Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Essential protection pack Yaris cross dynamic

raymondolee

Hi 

Can anyone tell me if you do actually get the boot liner and rear seat protector included with the Dynamic as standard?

I downloaded the brochure which shows the pack is included however I don’t recall seeing this when I was looking online? 

TIA

On 6/5/2022 at 11:21 AM, raymondolee said:

Hi 

Can anyone tell me if you do actually get the boot liner and rear seat protector included with the Dynamic as standard?

I downloaded the brochure which shows the pack is included however I don’t recall seeing this when I was looking online? 

TIA

Just picked up my Yaris Cross Dynamic last week - had not expected boot protector, but yes was fitted. Would not have paid for it, but happy it was included.

• Like 1

Thanks for reply! Yes that is good news then like you I’m happy if it’s included for muddy boots 

23 hours ago, raymondolee said:

Thanks for reply! Yes that is good news then like you I’m happy if it’s included for muddy boots 

You will also be told that the boot floor protector does not fit in the lower position - one simple small cut out on the protector solves that. If you can't work out how, I can send pictures. No idea why all the brains in Toyota did not think of my solution 🤔 🤣

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Martin Thomson said:

You will also be told that the boot floor protector does not fit in the lower position - one simple small cut out on the protector solves that. If you can't work out how, I can send pictures. No idea why all the brains in Toyota did not think of my solution 🤔 🤣

Martin, still put a photo on here, someone will find it useful.

A very simple 5cm cutout is all ut needs to make the boot floor protector work in the lower position - took 5 minutes. 

Still don't understand why Toyota could not do this 😁.

Any questions, just ask.

20220610_191213.jpg

20220610_191223.jpg

20220610_191234.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Meant to say  you will see I have removed the centre seat back protector - stops use of cup-holders and just gets in the way anyway.

Thanks Martin very useful indeed! I will give that a try for sure. I will need to remove centre for kids so they can use cup holders

• 7 months later...
On 6/10/2022 at 7:19 PM, Martin Thomson said:

Meant to say  you will see I have removed the centre seat back protector - stops use of cup-holders and just gets in the way anyway.

Martin,

how did you manage to take the cup holder protector off? 
I have tried it but seems pretty stuck in their way and it’s annoying as cup holder can’t be used 

thanks 

3 hours ago, Ev8 said:

Martin,

how did you manage to take the cup holder protector off? 
I have tried it but seems pretty stuck in their way and it’s annoying as cup holder can’t be used 

thanks 

https://www.toyota-tech.eu/aimuploads/1fb674d5-bea9-40ef-9f1c-ef2c2cdc6105/Yaris-Cross_Back_Seat_Protection _PW241_0D007_8_AIM_006_216_0.pdf