Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Urgent..Coilover Help for 99

caz3126

ok guys, I need some help, hence the title..lol.
So I have a 99 Vitz, and I would like to put some coil overs on it. The problem is I have found some, but they are between 850-1500 USD..way out of my budget. I need something around the 350 mark. Why? I live in the Caribbean and the exchange, shipping and customs would be ridiculous. Maxpeeding.com has some for newer Yaris, which I think may fit my VItz, but I'm not sure, so I'm hoping some of you maybe be able to advise, please and thank you.

Moved to the Yaris club.

Max speeding is utter Chinese tat, don't do coilovers on a budget getting them setup correctly and the corner weights is not cheap

I would go with lowered springs and uprated shocks (Koni shocks and Eibach or H&R springs), I would do poly bushes (superpro mr2 iirc) what will tighten up the car no end

over here we have

https://www.fensport.co.uk/pages/toyota

or

https://www.dcperformance.co.uk/

the Vitz RS is slightly different to the euro TS

• Like 1

Why is it urgent?  

• Haha 1

anchorman, focus on the question. however, it is what I use for work. It pays for itself and others.

• Haha 1

Coilovers are not good for daily drivers

17 hours ago, caz3126 said:

anchorman, focus on the question. however, it is what I use for work. It pays for itself and others.

I focussed on the clickbait which is exactly what you intended.  When the day comes you are locked out in a blizzard and need help I’ll pull my quilt up another inch and ignore the propaganda.

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

If you want to protect yourself and your car on rough roads, it is better to buy coilover parts. This detail will improve cushioning.