Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Setting up MyT app

Jahonny

Hi everyone, is there a way of getting your VIN number to set the MYT app as I ordered my Aygo X back in Feb/Mar 22 and have no way of tracking my new car. No numbers work from paperwork and not getting anywhere with sales. I have chased sales rep a few times but just get the same reply, “I will be in touch once we know something” but month after month goes by and I don’t hear anything, not even a courtesy call or email. I have recently rang to try and get hold of sales to find out the VIN code but don’t seem to get anywhere accept you’ll get a call back which hasn’t happened now on 2 occasions. I just want to be able to track my order myself. Thankyou. 

Hi John, and welcome.

Get hold of your sales rep and ask them for the order number they have with Toyota for your car (usually a couple of letters and four numbers). Then email Toyota customer services with this number and you email address used when you registered for MyT. Ask them to add your car to the MyT app. Then you should be able to track the progress of your car.

• Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links