Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Chinese RAV4….

Flatcoat

So, it's a RAV4 for the Chinese market with a Lexus look-a-like front end. And has, apparently, been around for a while: https://www.carscoops.com/2019/10/chinas-toyota-wildlander-is-a-rav4-with-half-a-spindle-grille/

Personally, I don't particularly like the Lexus styling (no, I particularly don't like the Lexus styling) but these things are always a question of taste, and I really don't see any chance / risk of it coming here! 😉 

Joint venture between GAC and Toyota since 2004. Also make versions of the C-HR, including an EV, Camry, Corolla (Levin), Corolla Cross (Frontlander), and BZ4X.

I agree the Lexus front is an acquired taste…. It is quite fascinating looking at Chinese and other local market versions of cars we are familiar with. Some examples are the Chinese Ford Mondeo, various MG/Roewe models (including the Rover 75-ish Roewe 750) and numerous market specific VW models. Historically who is aware of the VW built and badged Hillman Avenger in South America or 6 cylinder Marina in Australia? 

• Like 1