Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Granvia / Grand Hiace Dash, Speedo Console Lights

Psychosonicsid

Hi all,

Hope I am posting in correct place as there doesn't appear to be a Granvia sub forum:-(

I have a 96 Granvia KCH10-0013761 that has had a muppet play with the dash console lights in its previous life.

Various bulb holders have been moved and some removed and I am am looking to try and reconfigure to the original spec using traditional filament bulbs rather than LED, thus allowing the dimmer to still work when needed. I have found all the required holders and most of the bulbs required except that I am missing 9 x Toyota 83877-26200 bulbs which are no longer made / available from Japan, so I a stuck.

Does anyone know of a source, or failing this a practical solution to replace this bulb? Or does any one know the specification of the bulb. I am not 100% sure but I have a horrible feeling this may be a UV bulb with a cap. 😞

It would be nice to be able to see the speedo before I get nicked for speeding. 

Any help, suggestions or advise welcome. Many thanks in advance.

Kevin