Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Aygo Carplay Installation

zwoot

Hi all,

I have a 1.0 VVT-i X-Press 2018 Aygo, and annoyingly my Aygo is the version just before carplay was introduced to the vehicle. I’m looking to install it into my vehicle by taking the infotainment system from a newer model that has it installed. Is it as simple as plug and play or something a little more intricate?

Cheers! 🙂

See:

• Thanks 1

And I just saw the other day, a few being sold on eBay.  So it should not be as hard to find one as it used to be.

The scalpers are still at it tho trying to get £5-600 each

Yep, when I got one for my daughter's Aygo a few years ago, it was about £300.

Found this option, Saab Unleashed on YouTube has done a review on it and it seems like a good and cheaper option to get CarPlay and Android Auto.

https://carpuride.com/products/carpuride-car-stereo-with-wireless-apple-carplay-android-auto-7-touch-screen-multimedia-bluetooth-navigation-dashboard-console-with-mirror-link-google-and-siri-assistant

Chinese junk TBH It's nothing more than a glorified tablet, found it for $75 Inc camera

Found this option, Saab Unleashed on YouTube has done a review on it and it seems like a good and cheaper option t

https://carpuride.com/products/carpuride-car-stereo-with-wireless-apple-carplay-android-auto-7-touch-screen-multimedia-bluetooth-navigation-dashboard-console-with-mirror-link-google-and-siri-assistant

I have been watching SAAB UNLEASHED for years, he rates it pretty well and has tonnes of experience in testing the Chinese market.  If I was on the market for a cheap way of getting CC and AA, I'd certainly give it a punt .