Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Looking for "Roof drip side moulding" Yaris 2012

amron

On the roof of my 2012 hatchback Yaris are two decoration (to be honest, I don't know what they are for) stripes that are called "roof drip side moulding".

the one on the left side (driver side, in my case) is torn and I would like to replace it. searched for it on Aliexpress, couldn't find it. perhaps the forum members might know a supplier in the UK that might have it and willing to send to Israel?

Thanx. 

roof.jpg

roof1.jpg

On 6/9/2022 at 5:56 AM, amron said:

On the roof of my 2012 hatchback Yaris are two decoration (to be honest, I don't know what they are for) stripes that are called "roof drip side moulding".

the one on the left side (driver side, in my case) is torn and I would like to replace it. searched for it on Aliexpress, couldn't find it. perhaps the forum members might know a supplier in the UK that might have it and willing to send to Israel?

Thanx. 

roof.jpg

roof1.jpg

Hi, 

this is only original part and your best bet is local Toyota dealer or source one as used part from scrap yards. You can check eBay uk too. Just type in yaris 2012 breaking, they have plenty. 
Good luck 👍

Yes they have a use not just for decoration, is it a French or Jap built car you can tell by the first 3 letters of the vin

French

75552-0D081

and the 2 brackets

75561-33030 (2 required)

1 hour ago, flash22 said:

Yes they have a use not just for decoration, is it a French or Jap built car you can tell by the first 3 letters of the vin

French

75552-0D081

and the 2 brackets

75561-33030 (2 required)

Thanx. what is their use?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links