Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Service book

Peter_Jan_JDM

Sorry if this is off topic guys. 

I've only just bought an Rolla, it said it had FSH but they gave me a service printout and not a book which I was expecting. I've found this blank book on fleebay https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/195117347380 I'm new to toyota (after spending my youth hating on them). Is this version of the book suitable for my 2010 Auris?

Any help is appreciated guys.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Peter_Jan_JDM said:

Sorry if this is off topic guys. 

I've only just bought an Rolla, it said it had FSH but they gave me a service printout and not a book which I was expecting. I've found this blank book on fleebay https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/195117347380 I'm new to toyota (after spending my youth hating on them). Is this version of the book suitable for my 2010 Auris?

Yes , it should be fine. Why would you need this book on an old car. Sometimes services history book means nothing and adds no value to the car . If the car is in good shape and has some paperwork from work been done  and  visible new parts fitted like all matching tyres, new oil, wipers can stretch higher price selling privately than if it’s in poor condition with fully stamped history book. Having a second key is more important though. 👍

• Like 1

You could stick/staple the service print out in respective pages of book. As the car is 12 years old, there might not be any place on the service book. 

Split into more appropriate topic.

21 hours ago, Peter_Jan_JDM said:

I've only just bought an Rolla, it said it had FSH but they gave me a service printout and not a book which I was expecting.  

Is this version of the book suitable for my 2010 Auris?

So is it a Corolla you've bought or an Auris??

• Like 1