Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1999 RAV4 Auto 4-door - anyone fancy saving it from the recycling yard…

CP3377

Hi All, we have had the pleasure of sharing a 1999 RAV for several years with a mate but sadly we are finally going to be putting it out to pasture. It has a broken front spring, and in order to pass an MOT due in November it will require new ball joints and wishbones too. Mechanically sound, in reasonable condition overall and with an impressive list of advisories that stay the same at each MOT, if we didn’t have more than enough cars between us (including a 2006 RAV) we’d probably bite the bullet and repair it. 

Given its condition and potential value as either one to repair oneself and keep it running or to cannibalise to keep another on the road, before accepting the £460 we have been offered by a recycling business then I thought it worth offering it here. 

Registered Jan 1999 - S-registration. RAV4 5-door RX Auto, with VX alloy wheels. The tyres are in excellent condition. C160,000 miles. Metallic Green. Far from perfect but lots of character. Starts first time every time, engine and gearbox work perfectly.. Never uses oil. Currently residing in Warwickshire. 

If you’re interested please be quick as we have limited space to store it. More details can be provided and questions answered but it needs to go within a week. Would be great to see the Green Goddess go to a better home than a scrapyard…

ACA2AFCC-7267-44E6-BADB-CDA82044814E.jpeg

B26E3A97-3243-4FA4-862B-71D57B1B24CD.jpeg

Drop me a message on 07999765029

Hi Billy. Sorry for not coming back sooner. The mechanic looking after the car has decided to buy it from us for some green roading so it will live to fight another day. Hopefully for a long time to come. Many thanks for the interest. . 

Topic locked