Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

MK4 Wing Mirror cover

Smani

Hi all,

Mrs had an angry white van man hitting the off side mirror this morning, luckily all working fine it looks it is just the plastic cover that came off and other cars smashed on the road, so will need new one.  Toyota OEM is  £107 for that bit of plastic and will take few weeks to arrive plus about 10 days to get painted!!! Gosh! They are busy, aren't they??

Has anyone ever used one of these after market ones? If so, could kindly refer one to me?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/284808138793?var=0&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=710-53481-19255-0&campid=5338749392&toolid=20006&customid=GB_131090_284808138793.139652105680~1659497399454-g_EAIaIQobChMIqc2jouOg-AIVO4xoCR1SWgEAEAQYASABEgIFePD_BwE

Thanks in advance.

just an update: Funny enough, the £107 from dealer 1 has cost me £47 at dealer 2 and it arrived in just 3 days.  They explained that the cover does not need to be painted, it comes already in the model colour.  Super customer service, when I paid the part, the gentleman went inside and brought me the invoice. 

-Oh, thank you, but where is the mirror cover I have just paid?

"-It is in you car, I have just fitted."

Isn't nice when someone goes an extra mile for customers?

• Like 5

Wow, which are the two dealers if you don't mind me asking? Some recognition is definitely deserved.

That's the sort of customer service I would like to experience!!

On 6/14/2022 at 11:32 PM, Cyker said:

Wow, which are the two dealers if you don't mind me asking? Some recognition is definitely deserved.

That's the sort of customer service I would like to experience!!

Hi Cyker, Dealer name with excellent customer service is Toyota Yeomans Worthing. Put a nice customer review on google for them.  A not very nice to the dealer who sold me the car at Toyota Marshall Horsham unfortunately.  Shame Yeomans did not have the car I wanted when I wanted, but for services and any parts I will come to them.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links