Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mr2 Sub Box

SMiFFAD

As im selling my MR2, i have the sub box up for grabs, carpeted in black, hole for an 8" sub, but obviously it can be made bigger to fit 10", think you struggle to get a 12" in there......(said the vicar to the nun :P )

£20 for JUST the box, or make me an offer and ill put the 8" sub back in, which is unmarked as new B)

(The moose does not come with it ;) )

Being quite a solid lump will cost a lot to post (which you will have to cover), so would be better if someone would pick it up if they wanted it, im in CRAWLEY, W.Sussex most of the time, but in wilts occationally if thats closer.

DSC00110.jpg

Yo blokey, am on M3 J4, how far is it to Crawley? Where bouts is it? Off M25? I fink it sounds close. How much lolly you want for yor box then? How heavy is it?

As it says above, i want £20 just for the box....

Crawley is J10 off the M25 (onto M23) about 1/2 hour from m3/m25 junction on a good day....

Someone has first dibbs on it at the moment, awaiting a reply ;)

Bugger. Let me know if the blokey dsnt have it then, then I'll defo have it off ya. Blimey man, I've just noticed how lost your sub actually is in the box man. Like a spoon in a mug!!

Bugger. Let me know if the blokey dsnt have it then, then I'll defo have it off ya. Blimey man, I've just noticed how lost your sub actually is in the box man. Like a spoon in a mug!!

LOL stop stirring :D

The Box has been sold B)

The sub remains but unless offered good money ill keep it for the new car :thumbsup:

Cheers for the interest.