Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sound settings on MY22

StreetHawk

I may be being dim here but I can’t find the settings for the sound, bass/treble etc?? 

Probably just me but I couldn't find a Corolla 2.0 GR sport Touring 2022, however in my 2019 Corolla TS Excel its on the infotainment press the Audio button then on the screen press "sound". This gives the options for Treble Mid Bass, Fader / Balance and Auto Sound leveller. It may be the same for you though may be different with any updates.

• Like 1

Found it eventually on the toyota website, nice car. when you go to the manuals section of the website it brings up a 2020 manual so perhaps its not changed much since then.

I found the manual here:-

https://d24bc9lyrt5en5.cloudfront.net/Customer-Portal-Admin/emanuals/TOYOTA/OM12P64E.pdf

Page 118 has the sound settings

Still not sure its correct but if it's wrong perhaps have a look on the Toyota website for the manual for your VIN no.

https://www.toyota.co.uk/customer/manuals

Regards

Jeff

• Like 1

Found this after typing my VIN into the customer/manuals link above.

Looks like it's for the Smart Connect system, based off the image in the screenshot.

Hope it helps

Screenshot 2022-06-11 at 12.09.39.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jiff said:

Probably just me but I couldn't find a Corolla 2.0 GR sport Touring 2022, however in my 2019 Corolla TS Excel its on the infotainment press the Audio button then on the screen press "sound". This gives the options for Treble Mid Bass, Fader / Balance and Auto Sound leveller. It may be the same for you though may be different with any updates.

Thanks Jeff, appreciate your time replying, the MY22 is a different system, not so easy to find! 

1 hour ago, Notfer said:

Found this after typing my VIN into the customer/manuals link above.

Looks like it's for the Smart Connect system, based off the image in the screenshot.

Hope it helps

Screenshot 2022-06-11 at 12.09.39.png

Thanks for this, much appreciated, They hid it away well 🙄

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links