Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Replacing rear wiper motor 85130-0H050 (2014)

GW8

I need to replace the rear wiper motor on my 2014 Aygo and it isn't obvious how the motor arm coming though the window is disconnected. Looking for some advice how its suppose to be disassembled and taken off? 

Thanks 

First generation Aygo (2005-2014) or second generation (2014-2021)?

10mm nut, arm will  be seized so a bit of knowledge on manipulation helps to prevent breakage.

Then remove the boot to reveal a big nut.

Second generation (14-21). 

The 10mm bolts aren't the problem. The wiper is easily removed and accessing the motor is easy but actually removing the motor through the window is difficult. Its not obvious which part needs removing for it to fit through the window. I may upload a photo later 

Yeah that PDF is perfect for removing the motor. The problem with my old/broken motor was the external nut was so rusted on it wouldn't budge so in the end had to break it off with a small chisel. So make sure to clean behind the rubber seals and give it a clean now and then. 

No description available.

• Like 1

Thanks for the update, Pot Alloy casting and a mild steel nut don't play well together, a bit of grease down the threads wouldn't hurt

• 1 year later...

I found this thread after a lot of online search and maybe someone can help me.

I'm trying to replace the rear wiper motor as well and I'm stuck at step at Step 6. described in the pdf posted by flash22.

image.thumb.png.46622ee7c20cdbc60487c5cf907ab817.png

Is the washer really just a washer or is it threaded? The nut was already heavily rusted and now I cant get this washer off the wiper axle. Should it just come off or does it need to be screwed off?

Thanks

it should just pull off, it will not rotate as the has a flat on it

edit, unbolt the motor wiggle and pull