Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk4 mudflaps

Starensis

Ordered and fitted front and rear mudflaps the other day.

Cheap enough to buy and easy to fit - although, rear require a couple of pilot holes drilled.

Rear mudflaps are very small and really don’t do too much aesthetically- however, I’m hoping they will keep our Pure white a bit cleaner behind them.

Anyone else fitted any and if so, have they helped protect paintwork directly behind?

• Like 1

26DD7F7D-B96E-4E97-A08B-5580A48C3A7E.jpeg

1F4D24CE-7F07-4A65-A763-E59BD98BBE22.jpeg

• Like 3

Good job 👍 Colour coded in white would suit the car and make it look sportier 🏁👌

9 hours ago, TonyHSD said:

Good job 👍 Colour coded in white would suit the car and make it look sportier 🏁👌

Think they would eventually become a little scruffy - with paint chips etc. Know what you mean though. 👍

• Like 1

Can't remember drilling any pilot holes for the rears, or did I? can't remember.

I agree they are very small flaps but as the dealer through them in with a boot liner and rear bumper protector trim to seal the deal I can't complain.  

33 minutes ago, sh22 said:

Can't remember drilling any pilot holes for the rears, or did I? can't remember.

I agree they are very small flaps but as the dealer through them in with a boot liner and rear bumper protector trim to seal the deal I can't complain.  

Definitely. It’s also in the accessories fit document.

Yep , had to drill holes when I fitted mine..😊

• 2 months later...

@jasper and others, did you have to remove the rear wheels to fit the mudflaps? Only asking, just had a price from our dealer for our new Mazda Yaris, fitting coming in at £95!

I had to remove the rear wheels to fit mine..

Thanks @jasperfor that reason alone, I'll get them to fit. I have the tools and facility, I just dont want to tempt fate!

• Like 1