Do Not Sell My Personal Information

T-Sport Parts

Taidhg

Hey Guys, so I own a 2ZZ-GE Corolla T Sport, the issue is, there seems to be very little aftermarket support with different regions getting different versions, XRS Sedan in USA, Sportivo elsewhere etc, with all being similar yet slightly different. 

I was wondering does anyone know if the engine bay is interswappable, I.e parts such as cold air intake, the celica has a slightly different of arrangement where the airbox is and the Battery etc so I assume they aren't but the XRS seems to be the same although it's a sedan rather than the hatchback. 

If anyone has any experience let me know 🙂

7 hours ago, Taidhg said:

Hey Guys, so I own a 2ZZ-GE Corolla T Sport, the issue is, there seems to be very little aftermarket support with different regions getting different versions, XRS Sedan in USA, Sportivo elsewhere etc, with all being similar yet slightly different. 

I was wondering does anyone know if the engine bay is interswappable, I.e parts such as cold air intake, the celica has a slightly different of arrangement where the airbox is and the battery etc so I assume they aren't but the XRS seems to be the same although it's a sedan rather than the hatchback. 

If anyone has any experience let me know 🙂

The only problem with the cold air intake on a xrs is some of them pass through a hole that sits In the wheel arch,on a t sport there is a air pump sitting in this hole,I think the sportivo is the same as the xrs that it doesn't have the air pump,you can k&n or blitz intakes to fit the t sport

20 minutes ago, Tomo86 said:

The only problem with the cold air intake on a xrs is some of them pass through a hole that sits In the wheel arch,on a t sport there is a air pump sitting in this hole,I think the sportivo is the same as the xrs that it doesn't have the air pump,you can k&n or blitz intakes to fit the t sport

Okay yeah I didn't think of the air pump, god I hate that some things will work and some won't, suspension wise they're all the same except the compressor model I believe. 

Depending on what sort of parts you need Amayama have a a good range. I used them for the parts I bought for my GT86.

There are plenty of parts for the 2ZZ, what is your location ?

6 minutes ago, flash22 said:

There are plenty of parts for the 2ZZ, what is your location ?

That would be my issue, I live in Gibraltar, its a small little county and so far I've seen one other T Sport, but I'm pretty close to Spain

24 minutes ago, Obsidian Estate said:

Depending on what sort of parts you need Amayama have a a good range. I used them for the parts I bought for my GT86.

Will check them out 

I actually found it worked out cheaper than walking 100 yards up the road to my local Toyota dealer.