Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Car ETA

Jahonny

So, finally managed to get the MyT App up and running so I can follow progress of my new Aygo X Auto myself. The status is showing as processing order still, that’s a long wait from the start of March 22. Is anyone else order taking as long. They had told me that the Aygo X model wasn’t affected as much by global issues and should expect car in 3 to 4 months but doesn’t even look like it’s being manufactured yet still.

Virtually all vehicle manufacturers are affected by semi conductor and parts supply issues, some much worse than Toyota.

In Japan when the latest Land Cruiser was launched earlier this year, the waiting list for Japanese customers was 4 years ....

Don't forget ETA is an estimate, so thing can change.

• Like 2

Ordered mine mid April, got a call from my local Toyota dealer telling me it's arrived, so collection on Tuesday.

However, it did sit at the Toyota GB Distribution Centre in Derby for nearly a month.  I have sent a email to Toyota GB "airing" my views on it.

Got the usual rubbish about worldwide issues blah blah blah, however I highly assume my Aygo X was a finished car when it was sent to Derby, so a feeble excuse!!!

• Like 2

Ordered mine February, stayed as processing for a fair time then stays changed several times fairly quickly and now shows as being at Derby. Latest from dealer is delivery end of the month. Hope so as I only have a month mot on my current one!

• Like 1

Ordered April 12th. Arrived at Derby a few days ago. ETA to the dealer has now changed to Tuesday 21st June on the backend data. Hopefully get it by the end of next week but we will see.

• Like 1

Got a call today, it's arrived at dealers, collect it on Tuesday 👍

• Like 2

The time between order and delivery could be many months even before Covid, I ordered my Aygo in mid August 2020 and it was delivered at the very end of October 2020 around 10 weeks.

My previous new car was ordered in February 2006 and not delivered until August 2006 nearly 6 months later, that was a VW Group car.

• Like 1

I went to the garage today and test drove an Aygo. I was told if I wanted a summer delivery next year to order it in January.

• Like 1

If anyone is desperate, there's a ex demo Auto Exclusive on Autotrader with 10k miles, priced at £20k 🥺🥺...a great mark up for the Toyota dealer hoping to take advantage of some poor sod that can't wait.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202204124567670?atmobcid=soc3

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links