Jump to content
Do Not Sell My Personal Information


Yaris spare wheel


Recommended Posts

Hi I'm looking for a spare wheel for my wifes 2021 Yaris 1.5 Hybrid Design CVT 5d. We're travelling through France next month and not really happy just taking the puncture repair kit supplied by Toyota. I've called my local dealer but they weren't much help.

I've seen a space saver off an Auris on Facebook for sale that's a T125/70/D17 98. Does anyone know if this will fit please? 

 

Cheers 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi Stephen_52

Thanks for your reply, I'll have a look around for a T125 70D16 96M as that would match the 16inch wheels on our Yaris 👍👍

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't know where you are in Staffordshire Rich, but if you are willing to collect AND it is the correct size I have a spacesaver spare spare you can have, free, gratis. I'll post the tyre size and stud holes p.c.d. if you wish?

It has about 15 miles use. It is over 8 years old, supplied with my car, but stored in a garage.

Checked that fleabay item - £70!:ohmy:

I tried listing this one of mine some months ago for a fiver, buyer collect, not one bite. I can assure you it is virus free.:whistling1:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, mrpj1 said:

I don't know where you are in Staffordshire Rich, but if you are willing to collect AND it is the correct size I have a spacesaver spare spare you can have, free, gratis. I'll post the tyre size and stud holes p.c.d. if you wish?

It has about 15 miles use. It is over 8 years old, supplied with my car, but stored in a garage.

Checked that fleabay item - £70!:ohmy:

I tried listing this one of mine some months ago for a fiver, buyer collect, not one bite. I can assure you it is virus free.:whistling1:

Unfortunately it won’t fit. Yaris mk3 has 4 stud wheels where Yaris mk4 has 5 Stud, wheels from Prius fit though. Here it’s an website that sizes can be checked and compared. 👍 https://www.wheel-size.com

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, TonyHSD said:

Yaris mk3 has 4 stud wheels where Yaris mk4 has 5 Stud,

It was worth offering Tony. Another example of if it isn't broken, don't fix it.:laugh:

It's a shame because it's a T125/70 R16 96M tyre too.

4 or 5 hole configuration is conveniently hidden in that fleabay listing picture(s).

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, mrpj1 said:

It was worth offering Tony. Another example of if it isn't broken, don't fix it.:laugh:

It's a shame because it's a T125/70 R16 96M tyre too.

4 or 5 hole configuration is conveniently hidden in that fleabay listing picture(s).

Always worth making an offer 👌👍

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/16/2022 at 10:10 AM, mrpj1 said:

I don't know where you are in Staffordshire Rich, but if you are willing to collect AND it is the correct size I have a spacesaver spare spare you can have, free, gratis. I'll post the tyre size and stud holes p.c.d. if you wish?

It has about 15 miles use. It is over 8 years old, supplied with my car, but stored in a garage.

Checked that fleabay item - £70!:ohmy:

I tried listing this one of mine some months ago for a fiver, buyer collect, not one bite. I can assure you it is virus free.:whistling1:

Tony, thats very good of you, thank you, but as stated our Yaris is a 5 stud 🙄 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Richg25 said:

Tony, thats very good of you, thank you, but as stated our Yaris is a 5 stud 🙄 

Actually was Peter who offered a free spare wheel. All Thanks to him 🙏

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share




×
×
  • Create New...




Forums


News


Membership