Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris spare wheel

Richg25

Hi I'm looking for a spare wheel for my wifes 2021 Yaris 1.5 Hybrid Design CVT 5d. We're travelling through France next month and not really happy just taking the puncture repair kit supplied by Toyota. I've called my local dealer but they weren't much help.

I've seen a space saver off an Auris on Facebook for sale that's a T125/70/D17 98. Does anyone know if this will fit please? 

Cheers 

Don't know if that would fit but the one that came with our Icon is T125 70D16 96M

Monosnap 2022-06-15 17-00-18.jpg

• Like 2

Hi Stephen_52

Thanks for your reply, I'll have a look around for a T125 70D16 96M as that would match the 16inch wheels on our Yaris 👍👍

• Like 1

I don't know where you are in Staffordshire Rich, but if you are willing to collect AND it is the correct size I have a spacesaver spare spare you can have, free, gratis. I'll post the tyre size and stud holes p.c.d. if you wish?

It has about 15 miles use. It is over 8 years old, supplied with my car, but stored in a garage.

Checked that fleabay item - £70!:ohmy:

I tried listing this one of mine some months ago for a fiver, buyer collect, not one bite. I can assure you it is virus free.:whistling1:

2 hours ago, mrpj1 said:

I don't know where you are in Staffordshire Rich, but if you are willing to collect AND it is the correct size I have a spacesaver spare spare you can have, free, gratis. I'll post the tyre size and stud holes p.c.d. if you wish?

It has about 15 miles use. It is over 8 years old, supplied with my car, but stored in a garage.

I tried listing this one of mine some months ago for a fiver, buyer collect, not one bite. I can assure you it is virus free.:whistling1:

Unfortunately it won’t fit. Yaris mk3 has 4 stud wheels where Yaris mk4 has 5 Stud, wheels from Prius fit though. Here it’s an website that sizes can be checked and compared. 👍 https://www.wheel-size.com

• Like 2

List of parts required to add a spare wheel Here 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, TonyHSD said:

Yaris mk3 has 4 stud wheels where Yaris mk4 has 5 Stud,

It was worth offering Tony. Another example of if it isn't broken, don't fix it.:laugh:

It's a shame because it's a T125/70 R16 96M tyre too.

4 or 5 hole configuration is conveniently hidden in that fleabay listing picture(s).

9 minutes ago, mrpj1 said:

It was worth offering Tony. Another example of if it isn't broken, don't fix it.:laugh:

It's a shame because it's a T125/70 R16 96M tyre too.

4 or 5 hole configuration is conveniently hidden in that fleabay listing picture(s).

Always worth making an offer 👌👍

• Like 1

On 6/16/2022 at 10:10 AM, mrpj1 said:

Tony, thats very good of you, thank you, but as stated our Yaris is a 5 stud 🙄 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Richg25 said:

Tony, thats very good of you, thank you, but as stated our Yaris is a 5 stud 🙄 

Actually was Peter who offered a free spare wheel. All Thanks to him 🙏

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I am thinking of getting  a space saver wheel kit. Can anyone offer advice on where to buy please?

Also,

1: Does it easily fit in the boot well with the existing compressor etc. 

2: Apart from the extra weight any other known issues.

Thanks