Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Smart Connect - Connected Services

lancs23

Hi,

I picked up my 2.0 Corolla GR Sport on Friday fitted with the new Smart Connect system. I’ve enrolled it in the MyT app and it says all my services are activated but under the available tab it isn’t showing anything and says “we’ll let you know when “You currently don't have any eligible services available to you. We will notify you when new
features become available.”

Should I expect to see something here. I don’t know the limitations or capabilities of the App as it’s not really well published. All the Toyota guidance is for Yaris Cross and Aygo X

Thanks in advance. 

71F43708-C994-484A-B6D2-F6383B019DBE.jpeg

DB59DD70-9E95-42C6-A616-D0AA5A8A3EDF.jpeg

It's normal...available is anything that's not activated and if new features are launched they will be listed there until activated.

I have the same car and the same message, the next feature when I asked Toyota will be share to car. 
We won’t be getting a lot of the features in the Yaris Cross and Argo x unfortunately, I think they will come with MY23 models. 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links