Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MY22 Corolla Differences

lancs23

Hey. I was wondering if you guys can help me with some subtle differences between Corolla model variations. My friend has a 1.8 Excel 2021 version with the original multimedia system. I picked up my 2.0 GR Sport last week and noticed I’m missing a USB port in the arm rest and also when my friend unlocks his if it’s in a car park or it’s dark outside the lights come on automatically. Is that normal can’t see any options on mine?

thanks. 

Without checking, I think the lights on might be dealer option. 

The welcome/follow-me-home lights are definitely something a dealer can set - They do seem to change what settings are on or off by default sometimes when a new line starts.

I keep forgetting to ask mine to turn that off as I keep blinding myself whenever I go to get something from the car when it's dark :laugh: 

• Haha 1

The USB charge port is absent in the armrest cubby on my 2020 GR Sport. 

8 minutes ago, Hugo Nebula said:

The USB charge port is absent in the armrest cubby on my 2020 GR Sport. 

Mine has it. I've never used it though. Mine was registered March 2021, I don't actually know the build date.

12 hours ago, Obsidian Estate said:

Mine has it. I've never used it though. Mine was registered March 2021, I don't actually know the build date.

I think it's a touring sport perk. Mine also has it, but I remember looking at the hatch in the show room and that didn't have it.

2 hours ago, Notfer said:

I think it's a touring sport perk. Mine also has it, but I remember looking at the hatch in the show room and that didn't have it.

Agreed, the Excel hatch and all touring sport models get the extra USB and the rear passenger vents.

• Like 1