Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Help!! My sienna wont start no sound good battery IM STUCK

BarefootCaliChick

I've been stuck for Teo days my Battery is good o even put my new one in it it makes no click or sound but it gets all its dash lights...... ONE time I BARELY got it to start jut it was slowly had to keep the key turned longer to barely slowly kick over but then at the gas pump after turning it off it did it again... I've cleaned my terminals, checked the cables and fuses, juggled the shifter, removed excess keys and key rings tried jumping and charging it...... I've tried so much for two days and I'm about to lose it but can't keep sitting where I am stuck have urgent matters to tend to and can't afford a tow...    I knownit is fairly simple I  an tell I am just so exhausted and frustrated I can't think or see straight now and I can't find some of the articles I had found before with info I needed that pertains to what I'm kpticing and I'm losing my cool.... now I tried putting it in neutral and starting it and now I get a red MAINT REQ light I didn't have before 😫 idk what to dooooo and feel like a child ready to whine and actually cry and throw a fit 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links