Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How to Share to Car

Roy124

I cannot find how to access Share to Car on my computer.  I found it once but not since.  There are various pointers online but they don't lead to StoC.  I even got a response in the Chat Bot "Click on the View PDF below"  I did and it says 'sorry page not available'.

Is it one of those features here yesterday, gone today?  If not, where do I find it on my PC?

Make sure you're signed in to google maps plan your route, it should give you the option

On 6/22/2022 at 12:11 PM, Roy124 said:

I cannot find how to access Share to Car on my computer.  I found it once but not since.  There are various pointers online but they don't lead to StoC.  I even got a response in the Chat Bot "Click on the View PDF below"  I did and it says 'sorry page not available'.

Is it one of those features here yesterday, gone today?  If not, where do I find it on my PC?

Which year was your car manufacturered? If you have the new MY22 system then share to car hasn’t been released yet for this system

C-HR Smart Connect manual says to use the NaviBridge app.

I haven't downloaded or tired this out yet to see if it works. 

Navibridge.jpg