Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Global Recall Notice

DíarmuidIRL

1 hour ago, bZ4X said:

Last 2 days! 😎

Step 1: Restart production with fixed parts / procedures.

Step 2: get parts and procedures out there to fix already built units quickly.

• Like 1

Hello guys, 

I have been called by a Subaru dealer. They informed me that now they can take orders and expected delivery/test drive are on October! Anyone had any update from their dealers? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bZ4X said:

Hello guys, 

I have been called by a Subaru dealer. They informed me that now they can take orders and expected delivery/test drive are on October! Anyone had any update from their dealers? 

This year…. or next?! 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, bZ4X said:

Hello guys, 

I have been called by a Subaru dealer. They informed me that now they can take orders and expected delivery/test drive are on October! Anyone had any update from their dealers

Nothing regarding delivery date.

In Romania bz4x is no longer on Toyota site...so.... think no deliveryes in the next months. 

As news my bz4x is confirmed from dealer side as subject to another recaĺl regarding LTA sistem....

12 minutes ago, Flatcoat said:

This year…. or next?!

🤣🤣🤣 good one... let's hope that the marketing name " 2023 bz4x" will not indicate the delivery date...

1 hour ago, Flatcoat said:

This year…. or next?! 

This for certain 😂 LOL

On 8/31/2022 at 6:56 PM, bZ4X said:

We should order from where they got this car

BZ4X you might need to go back to the Toyota comments section as they can’t comment on the gloss arches as they don’t know which dealer the photo was taken at.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Malop said:

BZ4X you might need to go back to the Toyota comments section as they can’t comment on the gloss arches as they don’t know which dealer the photo was taken at.

I replied them but waiting for moderation approval 😊 and this takes 3 days. 

Screenshot_20220905-194828_Chrome.thumb.jpg.b45b3d5499dcccfa1a387f551f261066.jpg

• Thanks 1

On 9/4/2022 at 11:39 AM, bZ4X said:

Last 2 days! 😎

Should be under 24 hours now!😁🤞🤞

• Like 1

7 hours ago, rfrancis073 said:

Should be under 24 hours now!😁🤞🤞

Yesssss, we are almost there!!! Big re-opening 😂

• Haha 1

On 9/5/2022 at 7:47 PM, bZ4X said:

I replied them but waiting for moderation approval 😊 and this takes 3 days. 

Screenshot_20220905-194828_Chrome.thumb.jpg.b45b3d5499dcccfa1a387f551f261066.jpg

I noticed that Toyota don't keep comments for moderator approval 😊 they are actually looking for answers based on the question during approval. When they find something to answer, they post the comments.

If you dont ask question to Toyota, then comments are being approved in 24 hours! If you ask question, it will wait until they got the answer 😊. I guess they direct these questions to the tecnical teams and then wait. 

Mystery is solved 🤣🤣🤣🤣 so this is  delaers optional solution... 

Screenshot_20220906-130958_Chrome.thumb.jpg.ac728ada6f2c2fe629936f4bc545b7c1.jpg

Might check with my dealer. Although I don’t hate the Matt so has to be a competitive price. 

4 hours ago, Malop said:

Might check with my dealer. Although I don’t hate the Matt so has to be a competitive price. 

If you wouldn't mind, please share here how much they would charge. Just to have an idea. 

Unless the Cyclone took them down, the line should be restarted (or restarting). 🤞🤞👀

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, rfrancis073 said:

Unless the Cyclone took them down, the line should be restarted (or restarting). 🤞🤞👀

That would be just our luck.

On 9/6/2022 at 11:01 PM, rfrancis073 said:

Typhoon had limited affect on production:

https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-pacific/toyota-suspend-production-3-western-japan-plants-typhoon-nears-2022-09-05/

Production has finally begun! Now I hope the order tracking system will be activated. Finger crossed! 🤞🤞🤞

• Like 2

From the BZ4X forum posted by bZ4X about the Solterra....Since this has been said from Canada dealers, Norwegian dealers and now a UK dealer, it seems that the fix is in and the the units about to start delivery again.  **Hope**

snip---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I live in the UK

I have been called by Subaru dealer yesterday. Delaer told me that cars will be in the dealer sooner than they promissed me. She said that Subaru informed them "cars will be delivered to delaers 2 weeks later"

And she also added: "After the deep investigation, they have decided that this is not a serious failure. It can be fixed, no need to re-produce. Thus, Subaru planing to fix the problem ASAP not re-produce."

She couldn't tell me when the fix will be applied and I can drive. She mentioned that they are waiting update from Subaru. But I don't think this will take long time because parking all those cars are extra cost for both Subaru and Toyota!

snip---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Like 2

Sort of related: Just saw an article that had photos of lots of new Crowns shipping from the factory.  Since the Crown is on the same line with same lug bolt issues, it would seem safe to assume this is all fixed.

Crowns…lots of Crowns

https://car-moby.jp/article/automobile/toyota/crown/new-crown-scoop-sep2022/

Although it has become a disappointing appearance, some of them are finally in sight, and in Aichi Prefecture, the appearance of the new crown crossover being transported on a carrier has been witnessed one after another.

toyota_new_crown_scoop_202209_5-1000x563.jpg

toyota_new_crown_scoop_202209_4-1000x563.jpg

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, rfrancis073 said:

Sort of related: Just saw an article that had photos of lots of new Crowns shipping from the factory.  Since the Crown is on the same line with same lug bolt issues, it would seem safe to assume this is all fixed.

Crowns…lots of Crowns

[URL unfurl="true"]https://car-moby.jp/article/automobile/toyota/crown/new-crown-scoop-sep2022/[/URL]

[QUOTE]Although it has become a disappointing appearance, some of them are finally in sight, and in Aichi Prefecture, the appearance of the new crown crossover being transported on a carrier has been witnessed one after another. [/QUOTE]

toyota_new_crown_scoop_202209_5-1000x563.jpg

toyota_new_crown_scoop_202209_4-1000x563.jpg

This is a very positive another signal! Thank you sharing. But where is this? 

Problem is fixed or at least Toyota thinks they solved the failure until next recall! 😂

28 minutes ago, bZ4X said:

This is a very positive another signal! Thank you sharing. But where is this? 

Problem is fixed or at least Toyota thinks they solved the failure until next recall! 😂

The article translates to:  Aichi Prefecture.  Would assume that's at the Motomachi Plant where they are built.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, rfrancis073 said:

The article translates to:  Aichi Prefecture.  Would assume that's at the Motomachi Plant where they are built.

Great, expecting a photo with newly produced bZ4X next week!