Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Global Recall Notice

DíarmuidIRL

On 10/2/2022 at 10:49 PM, Niponyoshi said:

It is writing in Japanese « Toyoda » kanji change if It be the seconde one  so it is not Toyota but Toyoda  

so I think the car is come from Toyota Chi, Japan  (Arround Nagoya)

found on the web and seem new picture (take recently ) 

04A1A17C-93CC-4A6A-B120-818D840B9CC2.jpeg

B1D71595-2327-492B-9FB0-27F8F512484A.jpeg

Thanks for pictures. Could you share the source link please? 

Is this new ???

8 weeks delivery shown on Toyota UK website !!!

bz4x-delivery.JPG

• Thanks 1

These look like cancelled orders, or stock previously shipped, as they aleady have the colour chosen ????

5 minutes ago, lightboxcar said:

Is this new ???

8 weeks delivery shown on Toyota UK website !!!

bz4x-delivery.JPG

Can you please share the link? 

https://www.toyota.co.uk/new-cars/bz4x/build.DE.202.65a6affa-2661-47f7-986b-33e6f2eab0b6.html?path=summary/7fb7f6d1-dbbc-4886-98ea-d1856e3815db/65a6affa-2661-47f7-986b-33e6f2eab0b6&u=f4f11698-1a6b-4ca5-8568-02ad0521493d&financeOption=cash

You just go to the configurator on toyota.co.uk, then choose options, once you click SAVE you see "Delivery from 20 weeks..."

and you can click on 'Earlier available cars...'

• Thanks 1

do like the attached

we have never seen this before, so believe this is some new developement ???

bz4x-delivery-2.JPG

"Delivery from 20 weeks..."  would be around FEB 2023

But the UK website is still not accepting orders, so maybe it will be longer than that ?

On 10/3/2022 at 10:53 AM, lightboxcar said:

do like the attached

we have never seen this before, so believe this is some new developement ???

bz4x-delivery-2.JPG

I beleieve yes something new. As I wrote here before. My dealer is expecting deliveries early Q1 2023.

If this is a genuine information, then will the car come with new specs? 7 months recall only for bolt issue doesn't make sense at all. 

see attached , offering delivery from 8 weeks

If they are offering 'From 20 weeks delivery...' as standard, BUT offering a few other variations as 'From 8 weeks delivery...' , what do you think this means ???

bz4x-delivery-3.JPG

Possibly like the adverts for sales with up to 75% off, meaningless. I guess the question needs to be asked ‘what can be delivered in 8 weeks’.

8 weeks shows available stock, but the car is still on stop, and you can't place an order, so it's meaning less

Many posts ago I did say Q1/Q2 2023 just going by the available information at that time

the Yaris is on 33 and 68 week order

Lol, just noticed the Toyota mag article is dated 1st of April 2022

13 minutes ago, ernieb said:

Possibly like the adverts for sales with up to 75% off, meaningless. I guess the question needs to be asked ‘what can be delivered in 8 weeks’.

Sees to be only certain specific configurations and colours that are available frm 8 weeks

Everything else is 'From 20 weeks..'

We were wondering if the 8 weeks cars are impounded UK stock delivered up to 23 June 2022, and/or cancelled orders ?

1 minute ago, lightboxcar said:

Sees to be only certain specific configurations and colours that are available frm 8 weeks

We were wondering if the 8 weeks cars are impounded UK stock delivered up to 23 June 2022, and/or cancelled orders ?

It make sense but also meaining that specs are not going to change most probably. And cars will have a fix. 

On 10/3/2022 at 11:50 AM, flash22 said:

8 weeks shows available stock, but the car is still on stop, and you can't place an order, so it's meaning less

Many posts ago I did say Q1/Q2 2023 just going by the available information at that time

the Yaris is on 33 and 68 week order

Lol, just noticed the Toyota mag article is dated 1st of April 2022

Agree with you.  But we have not seen either of the 8 week offer or 20 week offer up tp now, seems to be new ?

8 weeks means 2022 delivery, but accept that is only valid once they start accepting order, but we think that may be imminet due this new change of delivery dates

2 minutes ago, bZ4X said:

It make sense but also meaining that specs are not going to change most probably. And cars will have a fix. 

Agreed, looks like the UK cars may not get crushed / recycled etc. but maybe fixed

Also if the UK stock / existing ordered cars get fixed, it means for this who have one of thise on order, they won't get the new 11Kw charging

Is it that much of a big deal , 7Kw charging vs 11Kw charging ??

On 10/3/2022 at 11:59 AM, lightboxcar said:

Also if the UK stock / existing ordered cars get fixed, it means for this who have one of thise on order, they won't get the new 11Kw charging

Is it that much of a big deal , 7Kw charging vs 11Kw charging ??

As far as I know only prmeier edition come with standart 11kwh charging module. All the cars produced came with 7kwh.

Toyota made an announcement earlier that Q4 late produced bz4x trims would come with standart 11kwh. I am not sure if this is still valid for the existing customer. We will wait and see whar we will get 😊

12 minutes ago, lightboxcar said:

I checked only last week and no delivery dates were quoted. So, yes, this sounds very positive ...

... but, at the risk of being a kill-joy, it is not unknown for there to be 'errors' on the Toyota UK website.

We live in hope! 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, lightboxcar said:

Agreed, looks like the UK cars may not get crushed / recycled etc. but maybe fixed

🤣That was never going to happen anyway.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, bZ4X said:

Thanks for pictures. Could you share the source link please? 

Facebook….

11kWh is largely useless unless you are charging at a destination charger fed from 3 phase. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, kingrikk said:

11kWh is largely useless unless you are charging at a destination charger fed from 3 phase. 

For now yes but 11 khw will be minumum charging standart in 5-10 years in many most developed countries as paralel of EV sales.

1 hour ago, bZ4X said:

For now yes but 11 khw will be minumum charging standart in 5-10 years in many most developed countries as paralel of EV sales.

I appreciate that we are not quite into pantomime season yet but "oh no it won't" ... 🙂

An 11kW charger driven off a standard 230v main would require around 48A and we are simply not going to be able to get that without a three-phase supply which will NOT be standard. We'll be lucky to get 7.4kW chargers for all within 5-10 years.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, kingrikk said:

Thank you.

So we have an EV charger in out garage at home, pretty sure it is not 3 phase

does 3 phase work faster any way ?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links