Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Global Recall Notice

DíarmuidIRL

6 hours ago, Depa said:

I reserved black color, i rang my dealer today , they said they are not getting any black till next year, but they have white available at 11th November , i said yes , but one thing i did not understand that before they gave me delivery date 10th July for black car , but now they dont have black till next year , if these cars are fixed ones then where is my black car gone?

Just one question: the wite one has the same level of equipement as the bleck one?

Before they called me 10th June and provided delivery date 10th July, then recall happened , now I rang them today and got this answer, 

We have Toyota distribution center close to my home , it has 30 plus bz4x and they are there from long time , I don't know my car is going to be one of them or its new one, one thing I didn't understand when they rang me on 10th June and confirmed delivery then they confirmed colour as well , but now they say black is only arriving next year , then where is my car , may be some one offered more money to them for black colour 

8 hours ago, Depa said:

Before they called me 10th June and provided delivery date 10th July, then recall happened , now I rang them today and got this answer, 

We have Toyota distribution center close to my home , it has 30 plus bz4x and they are there from long time , I don't know my car is going to be one of them or its new one, one thing I didn't understand when they rang me on 10th June and confirmed delivery then they confirmed colour as well , but now they say black is only arriving next year , then where is my car , may be some one offered more money to them for black colour 

It is nonesense. They must state the color of on the contract. Are you sure they are official dealer? 😂 Or scam...

Such as:

Derivative: ..... kW .... Edition 71.4kWh 5dr Auto
Exterior Colour: Solid - Astral black

37 minutes ago, bZ4X said:

They must state the color of on the contract.

Suppose the ordering process/paperwork may be different in Ireland, where the member is. Interesting that they state they 'reserved' a black car rather than 'ordered'.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I had opertunity to reserve it online , but I missed it that's why I had to go to nearby Toyota dealer, they charged 1k in march 

Someone hold me steady. Official communication from Toyota UK. 

This email is a quick update on the progress of your Toyota bZ4X. We are pleased to announce that the required repairs are due to be completed on all bZ4X models in line with Toyota's approved and tested instructions.

Replacement wheel bolts are being fitted at our national hub in Derby, alongside this correction, all owners documentation will be replaced to account for this change with the vehicle. Finally a physical software update to bring the DC fast charging in cold conditions up to speed is soon to be released, this update is something that will be performed by your Toyota Centre ahead of handover.

While Toyota will always prioritise safety above everything, we remain mindful you will have experienced some inconvenience while we have been investigating the matter and developing the required solution.   On behalf of the Buy Online Team, please accept our sincere apologies for any upset or frustration that may have been caused as a result.

A member of the Buy Online team will be in touch in the coming weeks to begin the final steps of your handover.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Malop said:

This email is a quick update on the progress of your Toyota bZ4X. We are pleased to announce that the required repairs are due to be completed on all bZ4X models in line with Toyota's approved and tested instructions.

Replacement wheel bolts are being fitted at our national hub in Derby, alongside this correction, all owners documentation will be replaced to account for this change with the vehicle. Finally a physical software update to bring the DC fast charging in cold conditions up to speed is soon to be released, this update is something that will be performed by your Toyota Centre ahead of handover.

While Toyota will always prioritise safety above everything, we remain mindful you will have experienced some inconvenience while we have been investigating the matter and developing the required solution.   On behalf of the Buy Online Team, please accept our sincere apologies for any upset or frustration that may have been caused as a result.

A member of the Buy Online team will be in touch in the coming weeks to begin the final steps of your handover.

Thank you for sharing, please update us if you receive nay delivery date. 

24 minutes ago, Malop said:

Brilliant news, you must be so relieved. At least the letter explained the whole process and went some way to give you an assurance of quality when you get your hands on the car. Fingers crossed it all now goes to plan.

• Like 2

The software update nugget in there is awesome!  Hope they change the charge curve for the better too!!!

Thanks for the update!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Malop said:

Yep, I got exactly the same email today too

• Like 2

Work being done at their "Derby hub"....

Cracking pun for the wheel based issue!

• Haha 3

I ordered a Premiere edition in April. Received a note from Toyota uk today, confirming that my original spec will be delivered at the beginning of 2023. Also dropped in is ‘ except the JBL premium sound system’. I have asked for clarification in case I read it wrong….

• Confused 1

23 minutes ago, Beyondzerocustomerservice said:

I ordered a Premiere edition in April. Received a note from Toyota uk today, confirming that my original spec will be delivered at the beginning of 2023. Also dropped in is ‘ except the JBL premium sound system’. I have asked for clarification in case I read it wrong….

Did you ever have the My-T app, and if so did it ever show any progress befoee they all got reset ?

28 minutes ago, Beyondzerocustomerservice said:

Don't know what's happened to your car, but that sounds to me like you're going to be supplied with an awd vision with sunroof

I have the app, but it never showed any progress

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Beyondzerocustomerservice said:

If you don't mind, can you share picture of the note please?

The relevant section:

I can confirm that all other specifications such as model grade, exterior colour and trim will be as ordered originally with the only change to your current order being the 11kW version instead of the 7kW. The only exception is the remote part of the remote parking device as mentioned by Roundswell and the JBL Premium sound system.

8 hours ago, Beyondzerocustomerservice said:

The relevant section:

I can confirm that all other specifications such as model grade, exterior colour and trim will be as ordered originally with the only change to your current order being the 11kW version instead of the 7kW. The only exception is the remote part of the remote parking device as mentioned by Roundswell and the JBL Premium sound system.

If it will be 11kw, It looks like yours is now factory order and vision + panoramic sunroof. Remote parking is disabled from all trims at software level.

If people are going to receive cars without the JBL sound system surely Toyota must reduce the price as this is a premium upgrade? OR is this a way to reduce the supply cost and maintain the original contract price?

• Confused 1

I also ordered a Premier in April and was told it arrived in the UK in July. Nothing heard about the spec......or delivery

One thing that has not been mentioned is security wheel bolts. Will there be a version that is suitable for the Bz4x. Or will there be just the factory bolts?

6 minutes ago, Richard 1955 said:

One thing that has not been mentioned is security wheel bolts.

Probably more a question for Toyota GB or your dealer.

Ive just had my delivery date revised from 6th December to 9th Jan 23

AWD Vision with Pan Roof

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Hello all. Had a very odd message pop up on my app. When i logged on, it told me that my BZ4X was at the dealer and being charged!! Anyone else had this? I'm in London btw

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links