Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Name that part!

Goretti

I have a 2011 Toyota Auris Hybrid. I've just noticed at each side of the number plate on the front, two neat square holes. I assume there was something in them which some kind soul has decided to pinch, but I've no idea what they were , or how to replace them . It looks weird with just the holes, so I'd like to  replace whatever was there if possible. Any advice appreciated.

Going by the diagram in the owner’s manual, they’re where the front centre parking sensors are located, if your car has them.

If it doesn’t, I’m guessing you’re just missing some blanking caps.

2 hours ago, Goretti said:

I have a 2011 Toyota Auris Hybrid. I've just noticed at each side of the number plate on the front, two neat square holes. I assume there was something in them which some kind soul has decided to pinch, but I've no idea what they were , or how to replace them . It looks weird with just the holes, so I'd like to  replace whatever was there if possible. Any advice appreciated.

Any chance of a picture?

12 hours ago, Goretti said:

If you are talking about these caps they cover the holes where towing bar mounts. You can order this part from your local dealer or scarp yards , if they have same car for breaking. 

DC489227-EB65-4706-BD7E-A430F6E74A55.jpeg

Thank you folks, very helpful.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links