Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Potential upgrades for 2013 invincible

Jonburns

Hi all,

Just wondered if I could upgrade anything on my 2013 invincible. Are there any additions available to enhance it?

TIA

Jon

You don't fully specify your car - petrol or diesel, engine size, manual or automatic ...

The Invincible grade is pretty well equipped - it was the top spec grade back then - and you don't say which options you already have. There were various style and protection packs available include things like roof bars and side steps.

But most importantly, you don't say why you want to upgrade and what sort of enhancements you want. 😉

Hi,

Sorry its a 2.2 diesel awd 150bhp. It hasn't got sidesteps but has got roof bars. Upgrades I was thinking of surround the infotainment system really oh and I heard somewhere you could get something that would automatically fold in the door mirrors.

Climate, heated leather, electric seats , keyless entry etc is all good. Have to say sidesteps don't appeal, just wondered what could be upgraded and what I'm stuck with so to speak.

Jon

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links