Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2015 auris instant fuel consumption reading

DAF XF

Just wondering does anyone know on an auris with a dash like this can you see an instant fuel consumption reading? I've seen you can on the newer versions with the colour screen in the middle and the rev and speedo either side. 

IMG_2837-large.jpg

6 hours ago, DAF XF said:

Just wondering does anyone know on an auris with a dash like this can you see an instant fuel consumption reading? I've seen you can on the newer versions with the colour screen in the middle and the rev and speedo either side. 

IMG_2837-large.jpg

You can try on your steering wheel controls to select different displays with mode button. Don’t know if you have that but worth to look at. 
Good luck 

• Like 1

Thanks Tony I don't have an auris still looking so am not sure if the display button shows it. I know it changes the trip and will show average consumption but not sure if instant is something available

10 minutes ago, DAF XF said:

Thanks Tony I don't have an auris still looking so am not sure if the display button shows it. I know it changes the trip and will show average consumption but not sure if instant is something available

Ok, tbh even if it doesn’t have it’s not a big deal. Average consumption gives better picture of your driving than the instant that shows crazy figures both up and down and only distracting you from driving safely. Drive as you like and then check averages and compare with brim to brim consumption is the best 👍

• Like 2

6 hours ago, TonyHSD said:

Ok, tbh even if it doesn’t have it’s not a big deal. Average consumption gives better picture of your driving than the instant that shows crazy figures both up and down and only distracting you from driving safely. Drive as you like and then check averages and compare with brim to brim consumption is the best 👍

I know average is better overall but instant gives a better idea of how to raise the average e.g. is 60mph in 6th better in general than 50mph in 5th etc. Hard to tell when you can only see the average and you're 300 miles into the tank. I take your point though and do always do brim to brim calculations and have done over the years.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links