Do Not Sell My Personal Information

toyota logo

fourbanks

On the corolla GR sport, there is a logo on the front of the car in an off gold colour. What colour should it be as i'm sure it's not correct 

1 hour ago, fourbanks said:

On the corolla GR sport, there is a logo on the front of the car in an off gold colour. What colour should it be as i'm sure it's not correct 

Have you got a picture of what you're referring to? I'll have a look at mine and compare

I thought that this was going to be another whinge, this time at the logo design!

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

it's a weird colour to me, but what do i know. Not much, that's for sure 

Dunno what to make out of it, it looks silver/chrome and the ambient light reflecting on it 😕

• Like 2

Is there still plastic protective film on it??

I had a look at one in the showroom and it's chrome, as mentioned, maybe has a protective film on it? 

3 hours ago, fourbanks said:

image.jpeg

Reflection from the trees 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, TonyHSD said:

That's what I thought but, you know 😐

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, TonyHSD said:

Could well be 🙂 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

Is there still plastic protective film on it??

i can't see anything, mike. Our dealer has around 20 new cars waiting to go out, and they all seam to be chrome 

i don't mind mine being a little odd, it will go with the rest of the odd things about the car and will have to get used to them all 

21 minutes ago, Cyker said:

Seriously??

I'm waiting for the next thread complaining that whilst in a tunnel the car interior is a bit dark. And how it's Toyota's fault it's dark inside.....in a tunnel.

• Haha 2

Film can be difficult to see/remove.

Back around 2002, on my wife's then 2 year old Honda she noticed the surface of the hazard warning switch seemed to be peeling. Took it into the dealer, who promptly removed a circular piece of plastic film that had been missed on the PDI. It had been there for the two years we'd had the car from new.

• Like 2

I still have the protective film on the door scuff plates :laugh: 

I was going to remove them but I actually prefer the electric-blue look than the silver underneath. There are so many films and stickers on the inside that were not removed by the PDI, but at least they did on the outside...

Still, I think nick should hold a piece of white A4 paper up to the Badge to block reflections and see if that 'fixes' the problem... :laugh: 

But seriously you're going to give yourself a brain tumor worrying about all this minor inconsequential stuff - I'm pretty OCD so I can sympathise, but you need to take a breath and just leave it instead of stressing yourself out!

Go take the car on a joyride through some nice empty country roads or something! (It's more fun than Forza! :naughty: )

• Haha 1

It's a reflection of the grass you can see the petals/daisy's and/or leafs

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, flash22 said:

It's a reflection of the grass you can see the petals/daisy's and/or leafs

Well done 🙂 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cyker said:

I still have the protective film on the door scuff plates :laugh: 

I was going to remove them but I actually prefer the electric-blue look than the silver underneath. There are so many films and stickers on the inside that were not removed by the PDI, but at least they did on the outside...

Still, I think nick should hold a piece of white A4 paper up to the badge to block reflections and see if that 'fixes' the problem... :laugh: 

But seriously you're going to give yourself a brain tumor worrying about all this minor inconsequential stuff - I'm pretty OCD so I can sympathise, but you need to take a breath and just leave it instead of stressing yourself out!

Go take the car on a joyride through some nice empty country roads or something! (It's more fun than Forza! :naughty: )

👍good idea

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

Film can be difficult to see/remove.

Back around 2002, on my wife's then 2 year old Honda she noticed the surface of the hazard warning switch seemed to be peeling. Took it into the dealer, who promptly removed a circular piece of plastic film that had been missed on the PDI. It had been there for the two years we'd had the car from new.

I remember working in a phone shop and when a certain phone came out we had two or three people coming in complaining it was quiet but it was easy to fix.  Just remove the screen protector that covered the speaker and mike ports.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

fourbanks is definitely a WUM IMHO

All hybrids generally have a blueish colour to depict they are hybrids.

GR Sport got rid off that and just had silver and black.

• Like 2

On 6/27/2022 at 8:40 PM, Hornet3D said:

I remember working in a phone shop and when a certain phone came out we had two or three people coming in complaining it was quiet but it was easy to fix.  Just remove the screen protector that covered the speaker and mike ports.

reminds of the tiktok where the guy shows a pile of tens of iphones that had stopped working so he bought new ones and then finally finds out that iphones can be charged....

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Woofwoof said:

reminds of the tiktok where the guy shows a pile of tens of iphones that had stopped working so he bought new ones and then finally finds out that iphones can be charged....

Well at least he did not try charging them in the microwave after reading the tip online.

• Haha 3