Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

error code 110

fourbanks

i have an update that's just become available, and the Wi-Fi is connected OK, but the download is showing the error can't download 110 

how does one get to install this update, which consists of many improvements 

Anyone had any updates on this, please. i presume the update that is available to me if for me to install via Wi-Fi is that correct? 

• 3 weeks later...

I have the exact same issue, my update popped up today for the first time and advises it can take 20 minutes to update.

I connected the WiFi to the car but still give me the error code 110 saying it cannot download.

Fourbanks You have not had a reply in 21 days - are you expecting one?

34 minutes ago, Mo7 said:

Fourbanks You have not had a reply in 21 days - are you expecting one?

Presume he no longer has the Corolla - 

Frostyballs the colour on the lexis is stunning 😍 

Haha fourbanks probably does after seeing your new car!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mo7 said:

Frostyballs the colour on the lexis is stunning 😍 

Haha fourbanks probably does after seeing your new car!

Mohammad that's my new car above not mikes. i never got it to update and the dealer likewise coulden't work it out, but that's now history. 

• Like 1

Oh wow! Fourbanks did you give the car back because of the system update issue?

Which spec did you have?

I have the excel 1.8 hybrid with the panoramic roof

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Mo7 said:

Oh wow! Fourbanks did you give the car back because of the system update issue?

Which spec did you have?

I have the excel 1.8 hybrid with the panoramic roof

I had other concerns Mohammad with regards overall build quality and odd noises in driving metal to metal scraping noise on cambers, hence i got my money back 

i had the 1. 8 GR sport 

• Like 1

I was so close to choosing that spec but the salesman told me to go for the excel model instead, I haven't had any issues with the car except the software update. It is my first hybrid and I am not impressed with the fuel consumption but the reason for this is because I am only using the car for short trips.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/30/2022 at 9:47 PM, fourbanks said:

i have an update that's just become available, and the Wi-Fi is connected OK, but the download is showing the error can't download 110 

how does one get to install this update, which consists of many improvements 

I also received the same error message this morning. Software update said "No updates available" but when I clicked on Model info it came up with the message that there is a software update available. I clicked through to agree terms and download it but then got the message unable to download, error 110. This happened twice. I didn't connect to wi-fi as I gather the update should come via the DCM. 

Hi Eyemdee

Even when I connected to WiFi it still couldn't download.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have a solution yet to the Error Code 110 problem when trying to update the multimedia software? Mine has been telling me for a couple of weeks that there is a software update available but after hitting the download button and agreeing the terms it returns the message "Unable to update software, please try later. Error Code 110. I have tried after a complete system reset and also with the car connected to a strong wi-fi signal but continue to get this message every time I try to apply the uipdate.

44 minutes ago, Mo7 said:

Why are Toyota not responding?

Unfortunately the only email address I can find for Toyota is for issues with the MyT app which this is not. Their support page states that technical issues with the car should be resolved by the dealer network. I have emailed my local dealer for assistance as they didn’t answer the phone yesterday. If I don’t get a resolution from them I will raise a written complaint with Toyota.

4 minutes ago, eyemdee said:

Unfortunately the only email address I can find for Toyota is for issues with the MyT app which this is not. Their support page states that technical issues with the car should be resolved by the dealer network. I have emailed my local dealer for assistance as they didn’t answer the phone yesterday. If I don’t get a resolution from them I will raise a written complaint with Toyota.

Good luck with that. Head office is pretty useless, they will always refer you back to the dealer 

54 minutes ago, fourbanks said:

Good luck with that. Head office is pretty useless, they will always refer you back to the dealer 

I have had a response and case number in response to my complaint about the repeated failure of tracking and incorrect car location in the MyT app.

I am interested to know whether anyone with a MY22 Corolla has managed to update their software to the versions shown here. The navigation software must be the top one in the list (HU Software) under Model Info as that is the only one running version 1002 on my car.

BD9E494C-3BCB-4523-8BD5-6FE70FF26202.thumb.jpeg.a2edbffe314953ecbd700a8ebad523a3.jpeg

Doesn't seem like anyone has, few others on here including myself have been struggling 

Just checked mine and it shows HUSW is v 1020. There are many others with v numbers of 1001, 1005 and others. The car was manufactured 28 Jun. I am not aware that it has done any updates OTA so I presume that it came either this version. Are these system updates done by dealers? Maybe having this version is why I have not been having any of the profile issues. 

12 minutes ago, Ian.S said:

Just checked mine and it shows HUSW is v 1020. There are many others with v numbers of 1001, 1005 and others. The car was manufactured 28 Jun. I am not aware that it has done any updates OTA so I presume that it came either this version. Are these system updates done by dealers? Maybe having this version is why I have not been having any of the profile issues. 

Yes I think yours was probably factory installed with these updates as I heard they were released in June. Mine was built in May and I collected it on 13th June. It is persistently refusing to do the software update with Error Code 110 and is now booked into the local dealer have it sorted.

@Ian.S Have you noticed whether your new software version includes the [Link key] feature as an alternative to using a mobile phone to identify the driver?

I don’t think it does. I have tried to find it but failed so far. When I spoke to the MyT guys about a MyT issue causing the fuel and door information to vanish they were rather vague about the key link.  The fuel and lock issue is known problem, but no fix yet. 

2 hours ago, Ian.S said:

I don’t think it does. I have tried to find it but failed so far. When I spoke to the MyT guys about a MyT issue causing the fuel and door information to vanish they were rather vague about the key link.  The fuel and lock issue is known problem, but no fix yet. 

I haven't experienced the fuel and lock information vanishing from the MyT app. Perhaps this is a new bug with the June software update?

6 hours ago, eyemdee said:

I am interested to know whether anyone with a MY22 Corolla has managed to update their software to the versions shown here. The navigation software must be the top one in the list (HU Software) under Model Info as that is the only one running version 1002 on my car.

BD9E494C-3BCB-4523-8BD5-6FE70FF26202.thumb.jpeg.a2edbffe314953ecbd700a8ebad523a3.jpeg

Yes and no I had a 1.8 Excel that kept giving error 110 in the end the update was done via USB without further issue, just swapped unto a 1.8 Design temporarily as my Excel was sold to a customer and it notified me of the update,  downloaded and installed it without issue on a recent trip to my Paignton dealership 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links