Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toyota Yaris Hybrid - Gen 4 and ULEZ charge

Mikw

Hi, just wondered if anyone can help with this?

I'm going to the O2 arena in a few weeks time, is the New shape Toyota Yaris Hybrid excempt from the ULEZ charge?

Also, if excempt, do i have it to register it as such - or can i just drive there without?

It’s well below the limit for emission charge but congestion charges might apply.  

• Like 1

No prob with ulez. Congestion charge applies, so checked avoid toll on your sat nav. Only electric cars don't pay CC until 2026. 

• Like 2

It depends on what way you're coming into London M1 - M25 - M11 - A12 - Blackwall tunnel, Bottom of the M11 to the o2 can take up to 2 hours on a Friday night

No issue with ULEZ, You're well outside the CC zone - hope you pre-paid for parking, even so on a busy night it can take an hour or more to get parked at the o2

• Like 2

Yes it's exempt like most petrol cars so you can just drive in to the ULEZ, no need to register or anything. I just stick my fingers up at the cameras as I cross the A406 as my way of registering.

• Haha 4

Would Woolwich Ferry be a viable alternative? 

• Like 1

Thanks all.

I'm coming in via the M11/A12 so i think i'll avoid the Congestion Charge. It's on a Saturday, and didn't have any problems (apart from crawling through the Blackwall Tunnel) last time i did this, but it was about 5 years ago.

Thanks for the advice and tips.

14 hours ago, Roy124 said:

Would Woolwich Ferry be a viable alternative? 

Unreliable; Due to a lack of funding, recruitment or training usually they're down to one ferry and half the time they're on strike :laugh: 

• Haha 1