Jump to content
Do Not Sell My Personal Information


MY22 Unresponsive


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hi has anyone suffered from the infotainment touch screen freezing and unresponsive? It’s happened a couple of times now. You can use the steering wheel controls as a work around for changing the media source.   Anyway my only solution is a case of stopping the car switch off ignition and back on to fix which is not ideal. TIA

Edited by Chriss27
Amend
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I had similar on mine last year, there was an update available (media update-not Nav related) might be worth checking with your dealer 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, Parts-King said:

I had similar on mine last year, there was an update available (media update-not Nav related) might be worth checking with your dealer 

If there was an update wouldn’t it be downloaded automatically now over the air ? Thought that was a MY22 function now 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've had it once in the 3 years of owning, you can reset the infotainment system by pressing and holding the on/off button. Saves the need to find a place to turn off and on your car

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DavidTC said:

I've had it once in the 3 years of owning, you can reset the infotainment system by pressing and holding the on/off button. Saves the need to find a place to turn off and on your car

3 second hold of the on off button

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/4/2022 at 1:30 PM, Kental said:

3 second hold of the on off button

 

On 7/4/2022 at 12:11 PM, DavidTC said:

I've had it once in the 3 years of owning, you can reset the infotainment system by pressing and holding the on/off button. Saves the need to find a place to turn off and on your car

That would of been my first option if this happened to me.  Had this drilled into me over the passed 16 years with my work IT Department when my laptop goes belly-up! 😁

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/4/2022 at 10:49 AM, Chriss27 said:

Hi has anyone suffered from the infotainment touch screen freezing and unresponsive? It’s happened a couple of times now. You can use the steering wheel controls as a work around for changing the media source.   Anyway my only solution is a case of stopping the car switch off ignition and back on to fix which is not ideal. TIA

I've had it once or twice (usually hen its hot outside, system feels hot to touch) i held the power buttin for a few seconds and it reset.

now an ota update for hte satnav and something else came and the problem hasnt been back yet.

 

I have an issue wher ethe bluetooth media eill randomly drop for 10-15 seconds every so often

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Scared to post in case I tempt fate, but my profile loading has been perfect since I got mine.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share





×
×
  • Create New...




Forums


News


Membership