Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Is there a cigarette lighter socket in my Corolla Touring Sports 2021 ??

Holisticvic

I’m trying to fit a dash cam and need to find the cigarette lighter socket in front of car, looked everywhere but can’t find one. Anyone know if the car is actually fitted with one somewhere accessible ??
Cheers V

Mine has one in the centre armrest between the driver's seat and passenger seat.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Extreme_One said:

Mine has one in the centre armrest between the driver's seat and passenger seat.

And mine. Nov 2020 build 

Centre armrest on mine. GR spec estate.

3 hours ago, Holisticvic said:

I’m trying to fit a dash cam and need to find the cigarette lighter socket in front of car, looked everywhere but can’t find one. Anyone know if the car is actually fitted with one somewhere accessible ??
Cheers V

Do you really want wires trailing around?

Consider a different solution. My previous garage fitted a double 12v lighter socket under the dash.  The cables for Satnav and dash cam were fed up around the pillars and headlining. 

Or the wire could be connected directly to the fuse box. 

A neat solution was detailed on the forum where the dash cam was mounted directly to the existing camera/sensor pod behind the mirror. 

Thanks Roy for heads up !!

I had the issue as not enough sockets and USB ports etc. as wanted my truly tested Tom Tom as opposed to the Toyota system.

Although for a Dashcam you will be mounting centre of windscreen (or just to the left of the rear-view)?

I did trail an extension USB from the drivers front small window where i adapted a retro-fit suction cup holder - along the rubber trim down by the door hinges then under the dash and then under and around the edge of the floor mats and then into the centre console box (it has two gaps to allow for cable thread).  Doesn't look too shabby and is not in the way for cables-sake.

Will try and upload a pic.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links