Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2 Litre GR Sport Insurance

Chrisg99

Hi I have just renewed my insurance with NFU Insurance today the gave me free basic RAC breakdown cover free of charge plus they offered me 12 months interest free plus I was informed there was no administration fee for any changes. 

NFU quoted 452.55 so nearly £200 out like for like.

49 minutes ago, Leo63 said:

Hi I have just renewed my insurance with NFU Insurance today the gave me free basic RAC breakdown cover free of charge plus they offered me 12 months interest free plus I was informed there was no administration fee for any changes. 

To be fair the RAC basic cover is poor, give yourself some peace of mind and buy Toyota Roadside assistance, it will give you home start and so much more, starts at £76 a year 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Leo63 said:

NFU Insurance today the gave me free basic RAC breakdown cover free of charge

If you car is a 2022 model, it will already have Toyota Roadside Assistance until it is 12 months old.

'Free basic RAC cover' would usually be free of charge.

• Like 1

I didn't want the RAC breakdown cover with my insurance as I have Toyota breakdown cover until mid July 2023 but there was no option to remove it. As the NFU car insurance policy comes with breakdown cover.

I usually when my Toyota breakdown cover ends I go with Green Flag with home start etc for under £50 which is cheaper than Toyota  breakdown cover.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links