Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Speaker for Rear parking sensors.

Maxi9

On my Corolla, when driving slowly/Parking, the noise from the front parking sensor is  loud (The volume level is set to the middle position in settings). However when reversing it is very quiet., I can barely hear it.

Does any know where the speaker for the rear sensor is located, perhaps I have got it covered with something in the boot?? or does it use the  same speaker as the front sensor.

Thanks.

I've got mine set loud, and I must admit I've noticed the front is louder than the rear.

My GT86 had UK fitted rear parking sensors with a small speaker in the boot. Which I moved slightly to hear better (absolutely nothing to do with it rattling) but on the Corolla I'd have assumed it would be a little bit more "modern" than that.

I thought that the sound for the rear parking sensors came from the Speakers in the rear doors and the sound for the front sensors came from the front door Speakers.  

There are two separate buzzers the front sensor buzzer is behind the dash panel lower RHS, the rear buzzer is behind the upper quarter panel trim RHR.

image.thumb.png.0d365bb9ed625790878829b4a54a5aa9.pngPart # 8 image.thumb.png.1f8dd39a1e22eb0d9e52bdcea3e786df.png Part # 12

Just wondering have you had a rear bumper respray as paint thickness reduces volume?.

Many thanks for the replies, will have a dive around the boot to see what I can find.