Do Not Sell My Personal Information

toyota technical service bulletin CP-0008T-0311

Has anyone got a copy of this Technical Service Bulletin, CP-0008T-0311, I’ve seen it mentioned in a few topics, but can’t seem to find it anywhere.

My wife’s 2010 Toyota Yaris TR 1.33 has had stiff gear changes since it was new in 2010, mainly 1st & 2nd. It’s well out of warranty so I don’t want to take it to our local Toyota dealer, with the expense that would be involved.

i have greased the nylon gear change mechanism and oiled the two cables attached and my wife tells me this has helped. I’ve done this a couple of times.

I would like to read the technical bulletin, as I think it describes how to adjust the cables.

Thanks flash22, I had seen that post, but it’s not very clear how to make the adjustments and by how much. I’ll post a screenshot of the info I’m after to recalibrate the cables, I think was under the same topic.

685B5602-9225-4532-A38C-1344D1B0A2DF.thumb.png.4fac6cc40463e31a37c0c5a47cff912b.png

Pry up the white plastic locking tab and slide back, move the rod out for more travel or in for less until you get it right the amount will differ due to age, wear and tear i will see if i have any info as i can't find the TSB

• Thanks 1

Many thanks for that information, my wife assures me it’s a lot smoother going into 1st & 2nd gear since I lubricated the mechanism and cables.

l’ll keep this information in mind when the issue returns, as I’m sure it will.