Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

250,000+ Miles Club

CatAnnBur

marvellous , just goes to show the capabilities of these wonders. just another 170,000 miles to go in mine, but hey i get back to ya. :thumbsup:

I`m nearly half way there. Clocked up 120K yesterday. Reckon thats a good reason to go out and get rat @rssed. :D

Well we know someone who has a Lexus LS400 with 320,000 miles as of last year on it, and a friend of mine's dad used to work for a Taxi company who had a CarinaII 1.6 with over 400,000 on it and that was the same engine and gearbox.

As for my Avensis well it's a 98 model and had so far amassed only 35,000 but I think the rest of the car will fall apart long before it reaches 250,000 - I envy you all with superior Japanese built Toyota's (my dad included!).;

It would be great to have a 250,000+ miles club. I have over 254,000 miles on the original engine!

you might be a bit lonely in that club though :blink:

there was a sierra taxi in mansfield that had done 620,000 miles before it was retired, literally only when the chassis gave way :lol:

but it had something like 3 engines, 12 clutches, 3 interiors, spent countless hours in the spray shop etc etc

can safely say it wasnt the same car that rolled out the factory :lol:

everyone used to try an get a lift in it though, local legend as the driver looked like uncle albert aswell

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links