Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2015 Yaris Hybrid tail lights on non-hybrid model??

ALT_Apollo

A while ago, i have seen a conversion kit to retro-fit Hybrid tail lights on a non-hybrid model. 

But i can't find it anywhere!! 

I have a 2012 model, and want to fit the Hybrid tail light from 2015. I need that 3 pin connector for the tail/brake lights. Anyone have any idea on where i can get that connector? Or where that conversion kit can be found? 

403efdeee5b358141150e5d171f824c5.webp

IMG_0773.JPG

IMG_0774.JPG

IMG_0775.JPG

Try a scrap/salvage yard, pre facelift gen3's use the same tail light connector there is a sub loom that has the 2 bulb holders and 3 pin plug

81555-0D390 same part for both sides

• Like 1

4 hours ago, flash22 said:

Try a scrap/salvage yard, pre facelift gen3's use the same tail light connector there is a sub loom that has the 2 bulb holders and 3 pin plug

yessss, i need those looms. Problem is: They're not at scrapyards here... these things keep on driving haha

4 hours ago, flash22 said:

Because of that part number i found the conversion kit i was talking about! Thanks a lot!!

Wait, i think i need 81565 and 81555.. Left and right? 

816138B.webp

Left and right come back as the same part number 81555-0D390 around £26 or 30 euro without discount from a main dealer

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/19/2022 at 10:23 AM, mrpj1 said:

Just to add some irrelevant information, that tail light unit is not unique to hybrids. My 2014 Icon + has them unfortunately.

Why "unfortunately"?