Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Auris Hybrid Android Head Unit

Razvan1719

Hi everyone, I just bought a 2014 Toyota Auris Hybrid. I love the car, but I'm missing the functionality of a Android Head unit, and I was looking around AliExpress and other sites, and all I can find are some versions that have a 7 inch screen that are specifically for a 2014 Auris. My question is this, are the ones for the facelift model compatible with the pre-facelift model ? I noticed that the hazard light button is another shape, so the frame would most likely not fit, but I was wondering maybe if they fit the original frame of the car. I also found a website claiming that their product is compatible with Corolla 2013-2016 and Auris 2013-2017, anyone got any insight regarding this? Thank you for any input regarding the matter. 

Hi, 

there are some Romanian guys who offer used car units from Corolla 2019-> that fit Auris 2013-> ,.incl fitting and cables. Somewhere in previous posts in Auris forum. This is one option, the other is to buy aftermarket unit that supports what you are after but look for something quality like kenwood, Sony, jvc, Halfords, Amazon, sells plenty. There are fitting kits available online , just Google it and you will find a solution. 
Good luck 👍

Thank you for the advice, regarding name brands, they often tend to not integrate with a car very well. I had a seicane unit on my old car, everyone told me to stay away from them, but it was flawless, worked like a charm, parking sensors, climate control, open door display, everything worked. Same deal with a friend's Prius. Got a unit from AliExpress and everything works. I was hoping that anyone had any idea about compatibility between Toyota models, if they had one on their car, etc. As for the guys that do the retrofits, I'd much rather get a unit that runs android than a stock corolla one with android auto (not a big fan) or something like that. Thanks again  

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links